How would you discipline your future kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
One and only :lolbron:

7260467_orig.jpg

Hard question, my mother never beat me as a kid, she did the pinching ears thing once or twice.

So I won't beat my future kids, I will wage psychological war fare on them instead.

There's things much worse than a beating..... they will learn to fear me, when I'm finished.

:farole: But Insha'Allah it won't come to that, because I will make sure I raised them well.

Hard question, my mother never beat me as a kid, she did the pinching ears thing once or twice.

So I won't beat my future kids, I will wage psychological war fare on them instead.

There's things much worse than a beating..... they will learn to fear me, when I'm finished.

:farole: But Insha'Allah it won't come to that, because I will make sure I raised them well.

thats even worse, if you do it to the wrong kid, you can permently f*ck up her life.

Do you want your daughters to be the first somali strippers, because thats how you'll get them.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I teach kids daily. They're annoying gits but you can work them to bones if they respect you

For them to respect you, you gotta give them a reason to respect you

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

Don't worry their daddy will karbash them if they get out of line :duckr:

VixR

Veritas
At our house, the boys were physically 'disciplined', the girls weren't tbh.

:hmm:

I wouldn't have physical punishments, they're ineffective. The child fears the punishment not the wrong, plus it's fucked up. You can discipline your child without beating up them up.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
At our house, the boys were physically 'disciplined', the girls weren't tbh.

:hmm:

I wouldn't have physical punishments, they're ineffective. The child fears the punishment not the wrong, plus it's fucked up. You can discipline your child without beating up them up.
Very true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending