How will you British people vote on June 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
So the majority of the British Sspotters are Eurotrash:mjsuitcry:

I once saw this statistic that there are 57,000 Dutch citizens of Somali origin, 20,000 of them live in the UK. So 35% left.

If a similar rate applies to the rest of the Northern European countries then the majority of UK Somalis have come from Europe.:ulachen001:

Last edited:
AbdiBeg begging the UK again, it's not that easy mate :deadmanny:

To be considered a UK resident, you have to provide evidence that you've been living here for 183 working days or more + other things like NI number and etc.

A mobile phone bill is not even accepted by the banks :drakelaugh:

Your ass will be deported back to Denmark or whatever European right wing government you'll be begging for mercy.

Sad day for half of Somali UK population.

I cannot wait. 8 more days. You are shaking in fear.

Apollo

VIP
Your ass will be deported back to Denmark or whatever European right wing government you'll be begging for mercy.

Sad day for half of Somali UK population.

I cannot wait. 8 more days. You are shaking in fear.

There are like 2 million Eastern Europeans in the UK. No way they are going to kick them out, that would be an act of war.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why wouldn't u vote if u could though
I don't think my single vote would have any influence whatsoever but I think it stems from the disinterest.

I once saw this statistic that there are 57,000 Dutch passport holders of Somali origin, 20,000 of them live in the UK. So 35% left.
Check this out: http://statline.cbs.nl/Statweb/publ...=192&D6=a&LA=EN&HDR=T,G4&STB=G2,G1,G3,G5&VW=T

A lot of the Somalis that come from Europe are from the Netherlands and Norway, you'll find the odd family from Germany here and there.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@AbdiJohnson don't you know about the EU's freedom of movement principle?
You do know that Europeans will send back all British expats too.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
There are 300,000 Brits living in France and 600,000 Portuguese living in France. There are 2 millions eastern Europeans living in UK. Nobody will be kicked out.

@Amun I don't think there are 20k Dutch Somalis in UK. That's way too much.

I once saw this statistic that there are 57,000 Dutch citizens of Somali origin, 20,000 of them live in the UK. So 35% left.

If a similar rate applies to the rest of the Northern European countries then the majority of UK Somalis have come from Europe.:ulachen001:
And Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland

Apollo

VIP
But so many have decided to run away from those countries and It's easier to start a business in the UK.

Honestly doubt that the % in-work Somalis is any different between the UK and Sweden.
They were just following the herd and not making a rational decision for migrating.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That's the stat for those living in the Netherlands (39,465). It doesn't include the 20,000 who left.
I know, I know. A lot of families I know who are from Netherlands left around 2002/03.

I remember reading that, UK's multiculturalism when compared to the other countries is one of the things that attracted them.

And Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland
The ones from these countries didn't emigrate to England en masse, there's not that many really.

Those Somali FOBs made a bad decision. The UK has worse living standards than those countries.
Ditto, many left in search for better opportunities regardless of the living standards but then again many left adhering the
to herd mentality as you said.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Honestly doubt that the % in-work Somalis is any different between the UK and Sweden.
They were just following the herd and not making a rational decision for migrating.

Ive heard some say they went there cos there's less religious discrimination in Britain.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Ive heard some say they went there cos there's less religious discrimination in Britain.
Same, I think there's more to it than just that. In the UK you'll see all kinds of qashin from all over the world.
The whole sense of "you're not the only minority" thing idk.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Majority somalis who are living in Holland are the titanic survivors who came right after the mass somali dutch migration in to the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts