How will you British people vote on June 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
But you're bilaa sharci babes
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Actually I will vote leave.

I want you euro trash leave ASAP. Back to the countries you forgot how to speak their language. What are you gonna do? You already forgot how to speak dutch. Life is gonna be so hard babes.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I will be shocked if the Illuminati allows the UK to leave the EU. Since the EU is the most successful globalist organization so far. They are probably going to rig the election with postal votes.

Like they rigged the Scottish referendum. There was no way they were gonna allow Scotland to leave the union.

Britain is an economic powerhouse and the elites won't allow it to leave the EU.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Actually I will vote leave.

I want you euro trash leave ASAP. Back to the countries you forgot how to speak their language. What are you gonna do? You already forgot how to speak dutch. Life is gonna be so hard babes.
Already got it sorted babes. I'm marrying your brother, hasn't he told u yet? Sheekada fahen dee wa side

@Zuleikha @DiricLover

tumblr_inline_nox378LwJX1rkygkg_500.gif

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
abdixaarcunaye :camby:

remain of course it's not like people have a choice anyway loool

I reckon it would be really close just like the Scottish referendum with them voting remain.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
All I need is a phone bill. I will open up a cell phone account. Very easy to fake residency. UK very easy to fool. You people do it all the time.

#VoteLeave

AbdiBeg begging the UK again, it's not that easy mate :deadmanny:

To be considered a UK resident, you have to provide evidence that you've been living here for 183 working days or more + other things like NI number and etc.

A mobile phone bill is not even accepted by the banks :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts