How to talk to somali girls in uni?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I swear Lander guys have looked loads better than the average Somali guy from my experience. I won’t include the girls here, bc that’s on the self-aggrandizing end.

I’m afraid you've fallen for the same myth that Lander girls are the best looking out of the whole bunch.

One is for sure, a man who is afraid to talk to a Somali woman from the UK has lost the control over his life. Its not like we are talking about some Colombian, Albanian or Spanish woman, just the local xalimo, who studies gender studies.
:damedamn:

Bro at this point you should consider staying single for ever. No offense.
:mybusiness:

Approach a girl you're interested in. Ask her wali. Speak to her wali. Offer £103 as her dowry. Easy bruv the pussay is yours. Thank me later.

:russ:
I thought it was gonna be a serious post, about to press like but then I read the next sentence
:russ:

I just graduate from high school, I want to prepare for uni. Since uni is whole different ball game than HS tell me how am I suppose to approach somali girls? They move as a pack and my skills aren’t unlocked to perform a approach to group of girls. I can approach one or two max three.

How would I know she is a hoe. What are the red flags I should I watch out for?

One thing I realize somali girls across the board are the same, I found somali girls have less general knowledge, all they know is makeup, drama analysis and the major they studying. Where can I find smart somali girl that can keep conversation on a large verity of topics??
My advice
I just graduate from high school, I want to prepare for uni. Since uni is whole different ball game than HS tell me how am I suppose to approach somali girls? They move as a pack and my skills aren’t unlocked to perform a approach to group of girls. I can approach one or two max three.

One thing I realize somali girls across the board are the same, I found somali girls have less general knowledge, all they know is makeup, drama analysis and the major they studying. Where can I find smart somali girl that can keep conversation on a large verity of topics??
In order to approach Somali girls you have to be confident. Dont be afraid of getting rejected. Women like confident men. Id you like someone take initiative!This is my advice to all Somali American guys.

Whocares if she is a hoe as you will never find out until she tells after 10 or 20kids just attack them how lebron attacks the paint

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Atleast in USA, Somali girls are pretty bold and will approach you themselves at Uni:damedamn:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP

I suggest u to take small steps if want her to fancy u. Idk about your physical appearance but you got be well kempt and smell good. Don’t rock up to uni with timo ramo and days old clothes with bo. You need to look fresh and smell good.
Bump into her and her clique and ask them if they are Somali or ask them a direction to a class.
After brief encounter, smile at her (your love interest) when she glances at u.
I know from uni, Somalis tend to hang out at the library. If you see her and her friends at the library, start with small convo for example ask them what major are they studying etc. From there u will build rapport with her from chatting with her and her friends.
Add her and her friends on insta.
Everything goes down in dm. Instagram is like a tinder for us Somali.

So far u guys said
1. Confident
2. Rejection is part of life
What else?

Bro if you went to get naago the number one rule is don't put that P on a pedestal.

Don't stress about women. Don't think about crap like "what they like..how to get them to like you etc."

Act like you don't need them....then they will need you.

Laakin the way you're going you are going to get played for a sucker. If you want to be mr nice don't bother with uni chicks. Wait till you graduate and look for a sister who is ready for marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending