How to talk to somali girls in uni?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just graduate from high school, I want to prepare for uni. Since uni is whole different ball game than HS tell me how am I suppose to approach somali girls? They move as a pack and my skills aren’t unlocked to perform a approach to group of girls. I can approach one or two max three.

How would I know she is a hoe. What are the red flags I should I watch out for?

One thing I realize somali girls across the board are the same, I found somali girls have less general knowledge, all they know is makeup, drama analysis and the major they studying. Where can I find smart somali girl that can keep conversation on a large verity of topics??

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
From what I’ve heard, you will be extremely lucky to see a group of less than 15 Somali girls walking together. Strength in numbers I guess.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don't know why they care about them so much. Somali women and women in general are some the best at wiggling in to your life with out you realising, they start out distance the suddenly they in your circle or close with you. They don't require effort if your give them opportunity. They are amsin

Plus, most of Somali girls are sheltered and boring as af at that time. You should be looking to improve your future prospects and start stacking your odds to your side. Join societies, start a study group, start building a network, get a internship, learn to market yourself, learn to show value and so on..

Also, don't forget to have fun and enjoy your time there.

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Just say your name is Leroy and you are from Jamaica. They will spread their legs like there is no tomorrow.

Sol

?
Depends on the Uni and what course to be honest. If you do something like computer science or engineering you'd be blessed if you had even 2 girls in your class. Also if your Uni is located out of town (i.e. where you need student accommodation or have to travel to get there) there tends to be less Somalis there. Most Unis with a significant amount Somali students tend to have a Somali society so I'd suggest joining one of those and interacting with them from there and like other posters have said focus on your studies first, university is all about making connections and gathering experience to prepare your career after uni.

You seem to find it hard to talk to Somali girls. You can't even make the first approach and now all of a sudden you magically know what they are into.

I hate to see it.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I heard in the UK somali guys and girls don't hang out and avoid each other. So good luck with that she will definetly ignore you

most xalimos in uni are usually nerds or gossip queens. They pack in groups of like 5 and talk about nothing about boys, other somali girls. With xaalimos you need to catch them alone to jave a productive conversation

Tukraq

VIP
Walk up to the one you find attractive,(group or no group) and ask for her number it’s as simple as that, the answer is either yes or no which are both wins, if yes well you scored, if no your on to the next

Muji

VIP
Please don’t

Somali men have no game and they never take rejection very well

@Reiko how do I break it to this farax gently that he will be instantly rejected?

Tukraq

VIP
Please don’t

Somali men have no game and they never take rejection very well

@Reiko how do I break it to this farax gently that he will be instantly rejected?
Giving him the wrong advice, maybe teach him how to game? Also in game rejection is an after thought as it isn’t a negative, you need to come from a different frame of mindset

At uni once a Lander introduced himself as Somali to me (he didn't look it to me, I assumed he was Sudani the whole time) so I ended up asking him if he was Bantu :oh6b81q::snoop::wow1:

Approach a girl you're interested in. Ask her wali. Speak to her wali. Offer £103 as her dowry. Easy bruv the pussay is yours. Thank me later.

VixR

Veritas
At uni once a Lander introduced himself as Somali to me (he didn't look it to me, I assumed he was Sudani the whole time) so I ended up asking him if he was Bantu :oh6b81q::snoop::wow1:
Lol I swear Lander guys have looked loads better than the average Somali guy from my experience. I won’t include the girls here, bc that’s on the self-aggrandizing end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending