How to talk dirty in Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t call you names
What you said was uncalled for and way out of line

giphy.gif

I don't give a flying landing shit naaya don't ever mention me in your raw meat eating tongue!!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sophisticate i've seen you, you are a good looking dignified xalimo who is well educated and is well cultured. You are a million times better than those ty xalimos with a 'hijab' sucking dick 24/7 .

I have a lot of respect towards you and despite your asexual nature i pray that Allah gives you a good somali man who is compatible in nature towards you.

Thank you, huuno. Surprisingly, those are the kindest words said to me on this forum. Why is it, that the ladies are more chivalrous than the men? We are the only ones looking out for each other (like the sisterhood of the traveling gorgorad). Where have the white knights gone?:manny: The ladies must teach the nimaan how to reclaim their masculinity. When we're done with them they'll go from impotent Ibrahim to confident and moisture-rich Omars (non-steroid using I hope). :siilaanyolaugh: kkkkkkkk

Thank you, huuno. Surprisingly, those are the kindest words said to me on this forum. Why is it, that the ladies are more chivalrous than the men? We are the only ones looking out for each other (like the sisterhood of the traveling gorgorad). Where have the white knights gone?:manny: The ladies must teach the nimaan how to reclaim their masculinity. When we're done with them they'll go from impotent Ibrahim to confident and moisture-rich Omars (non-steroid using I hope). :siilaanyolaugh: kkkkkkkk

Abaayo this forum is full of sick people you never win. Ive been called all names under the sun. If your slightly older they call you expired milk. If you are young like me they dismiss anything you say an label you as young and immature. You can't win.

This place was much better in 2016 :mjcry:

Also the somali 'men' on here are hardly men :ohno: they behave like naago poking their heads in where it is not wanted and tagging females to start fights.

I grew up in a household where its ceeb for a man to bicker with a naag. They clearly haven't been raised well :ohno:

We all love u sweety!!!

@sophisticate these people trynna shame you for never getting married are doqomo. You can live a very fulfilling life without a spouse, marriage is not a requirement for a happy life. At least you arent one of those xalimos that are marriage obsessed and talk about it from age 15. Those girls are freaks of the week. You have sharaf alx.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Name one of your cats after me :siilaanyolaugh:

:drakewtf: Bisaads, aren't loyal. I won't own one. Those shrunken lions would eat you if you keel. over.

Might as well go to the chapel and accept the holy spirit. Mother sophisticate, your future as a nun awaits you:2tjlv3e:

:williamswtf: You were vying for my attention. Now you want me to be a 21st C vestal virgin. Is this how you play hard to get?

I will answer from a guy's pov. Naayaa kaalay. Kalaqaad siilka. Xaax kaalay idhuq. Aaba igu wac! smack Aaba igu wac!, smack. Aaba igu wac! end the session and call the cops

@sophisticate these people trynna shame you for never getting married are doqomo. You can live a very fulfilling life without a spouse, marriage is not a requirement for a happy life. At least you arent one of those xalimos that are marriage obsessed and talk about it from age 15. Those girls are freaks of the week. You have sharaf alx.

What about u macaanto are u going to get married?

:drakewtf: Bisaads, aren't loyal. I won't own one. Those shrunken lions would eat you if you keel. over.

:williamswtf: You were vying for my attention. Now you want me to be a 21st C vestal virgin. Is this how you play hard to get?

No to secular guys, no to alcoholics, no to religious guys and now no to cats? What a picky person you are :birdman:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
hey Soph,
here's an educated fob working up north Canada. can't promise much but your kids will be Makahil.
I will not be around most of the year as I am busy. plus old school Somali not like these horny creatures, once in a blue moon will the "Gogol witness something " and only for procreation purposes.

:mugshotman: But I need a very emotionally present father figure for my soon-to-be Makahil children. Please tell me you have a flat screen TV above your eyebrows. That deliciously adorable trait must be passed on to the next generation. I will freeze my eggs, now, so we can have 10 T1a babies all named Abdi, after their stunning father, of course. :siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts