How to talk dirty in Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. So I'm going to get married. I'm not engaged yet, but I'm going to talk to this guy my parents know. So marriage is on my mind a lot. And the sex life that'll come with it.

How does one talk dirty in Somali? Honestly my parents would never let me marry someone other than a Somali, and I just went along with it because Somali guys are in abundance and ain't bad, plus the only religious ones around (the Desi Muslims hang around too much at hookah lounges and walk with the wrong groups).

ANYWAYS, I also want to marry a Farah because he can talk dirty to me in afSoomaali. Or I hope he can :( The ones my mom knows are hella white washed and have terrible Somali according my mum (although my mom thinks everyone youth has doesn't know good Somali).

So can you guys think of dirty talk phrases that I can say to him during an ceeb session? And dirty talk phrases I can teach him to say to me? I think it's best if the ladies can tell me what he can say and the guys can tell me what I can say, because each person will know what turns them on from the opposite gender.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Hey guys. So I'm going to get married. I'm not engaged yet, but I'm going to talk to this guy my parents know. So marriage is on my mind a lot. And the sex life that'll come with it.

How does one talk dirty in Somali? Honestly my parents would never let me marry someone other than a Somali, and I just went along with it because Somali guys are in abundance and ain't bad, plus the only religious ones around (the Desi Muslims hang around too much at hookah lounges and walk with the wrong groups).

ANYWAYS, I also want to marry a Farah because he can talk dirty to me in afSoomaali. Or I hope he can :( The ones my mom knows are hella white washed like me and have terrible Somali according my mum (although my mom thinks everyone youth has doesn't know good Somali).

So can you guys think of dirty talk phrases that I can say to him during an ceeb session? And dirty talk phrases I can teach him to say to me? I think it's best if the ladies can tell me what he can say and the guys can tell me what I can say, because each person will know what turns them on from the opposite gender.

Now why would anyone talk during sex, that shit is so annoying wallahi.

Now why would anyone talk during sex, that shit is the most annoying thing.

Not like white peolle dirty talk. That is annoying.

But why would anyone be silent during intimacy? That's boring and restrictive. I want to express myself and how much I want him, or enjoy him. I'm thinking of affectionate expressions, like moaning "Aboowe macaan, sokorkeyga, nuurkeyga... waan kacsanahay. Kaalay isoo doon." Something more like that, and similar. Although that's pretty tame I guess.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
tenor.gif

I’m ready for this ultimate tread

ANYWAYS, I also want to marry a Farah because he can talk dirty to me in afSoomaali. Or I hope he can :( The ones my mom knows are hella white washed and have terrible Somali according my mum (although my mom thinks everyone youth has doesn't know good Somali).

In buuhodle is know women say igu qaraac,...igu dhufo ....igu riix ....igu aas....igu dharbaax..igu cadaab geedka!! Such things are filthy and unattractive and probably your husband will punch u in the face I'm not even joking u better of...not saying anything!!! As a man he can say" naaya kaalay geedki baa soo kacay kaalay seexi"

Last edited:
In buuhodle is know women say igu qaraac,...igu dhufo ....igu riix ....igu aas....igu darbaax..igu cadaab geedka!! Such things are filthy and unattractive and probably your husband will punch u in the face I'm not even joking u better of...not saying anything!!! As a man he can say" naaya kaalay geedki baa soo kacay kaalay seexi"
Just stick to silent somali dirry talk is cringgee

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
This should be something that come naturally from you. We cant hack into your feelings.

Dont lie if you dont like it too.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
In buuhodle is know women say igu qaraac,...igu dhufo ....igu riix ....igu aas....igu darbaax..igu cadaab geedka!! Such things are filthy and unattractive and probably your husband will punch u in the face I'm not even joking u better of...not saying anything!!! As a man he can say" naaya kaalay geedki baa soo kacay kaalay seexi"

Yooooooooooooo
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

In buuhodle is know women say igu qaraac,...igu dhufo ....igu riix ....igu aas....igu dharbaax..igu cadaab geedka!! Such things are filthy and unattractive and probably your husband will punch u in the face I'm not even joking u better of...not saying anything!!! As a man he can say" naaya kaalay geedki baa soo kacay kaalay seexi"

Wut.

Well thank you for informing me. If all Farah's are like you (which I don't think so), one who suppresses a woman's sexuality, then I won't be satisfied in my marriage. But thanks for making me aware, I think I shall start being open to black and white guys. We might be more compatible.

Can u read Somali???
Yes. Why would I ask for somali phrases if I can't read somali?

The rest of his comment is misogynist. If he finds those specific words unattractive then he can tell me more tame ones that aren't a turn off. He didn't need to go such lengths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending