How to talk dirty in Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was I humiliated? I've never done anything shameful. Are we talking about 'me', or someone else? I just meant people know of me and what I look like. Nothing more than that. Caadi iska dhiig.

The PTSD thing was in jest, its obviously in reference to a meme.

I am 90% sure you are on twitter. Are you @browntableluv or @whytrustme ?? You type and sound exactly like them

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I am 90% sure you are on twitter. Are you @browntableluv or @whytrustme ?? You type and sound exactly like them

I'm not on twitter. Not a fan of social media. My accounts are practically inactive. I'm suprised I actually even post on here from time-to-time.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Because you guys are claiming 6 inch is the normal average size, so I was being up what I know and how I know. You guys with the female usernames didn't mention how you know that 6 is normal?
I still find it creepy and weird

Anyway 6 inch is not rare, it is average. Have you ever explored yourself? Watched a ? How you would know what you want if you don’t know what gets you off:holeup:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
unless you want to give the man the wrong image you should just keep it to moaning.

:trumpsmirk:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Most non-hijabis do tho, statistical anomalies shouldn’t be taken as the average.

Are you inferring that I'm an outlier. I can assure you, there is a spectrum of non-hijabis. There's the neverhaves (my beesha), the only at events (weddings and such), there's the part-timers (for the time being) and full timers that we're hijabis at one point. Even among these categories there are further divisions.:geek:

Nacalaa kugu taal im too good looking for him :nahgirl:

f*ck off saxiib and go back to your of a wife you beta ass nigga. Dont fucking tag me you STD riddled creature. :nahgirl: Hoyodaa waas waryaa. :camby:

Too good looking for me
mHM3DMk.gif

Some of these females on this forum are supposedly "virgins", but they have vast knowledge on the average penis sizes of Somali infants and males alike. I guess no one is truly clean in the west.:francis:

Waryaa f*ck off i dont even know where buudhole is . Tf is that you langaab creature.

Post a pic of yourself and I will post mine it has to be quick and then delete it let's see if u are what u claim naaya! U are Fake rhino walking around with gorrila lips don't insult me!

Post a pic of yourself and I will post mine it has to be quick and then delete it let's see if u are what u claim naaya! U are Fake rhino walking around with gorrila lips don't insult me!

Waryaa i will never post my face on a forum like this. There are users here who saw me and i have no need to prove my looks to you. Also you keep picking up on my 'gorilla lips' if they are bothering you so much do not look at them you pathetic incel. Hoyodaa waas waryaa.

Waryaa i will never post my face on a forum like this. There are users here who saw me and i have no need to prove my looks to you. Also you keep picking up on my 'gorilla lips' if they are bothering you so much do not look at them you pathetic incel. Hoyodaa waas waryaa.

Ok self obsessed woman just know they are men here out of your league u don't compare to......I know xalimos here in Canada who will put u to shame and one more thing don't talk about moms and dads one I can get ruthless with my insults if u asking for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts