How to stay calm

@Jaydaan

“Encouraging the sister” to be mentally abused further to the detriment of her mental health? She will be better off to start afresh somewhere else and seek support from decent human beings. We shouldn’t be rewarding abusive and dysfunctional parents. These types of parents appeal to you, but not to me. I wish her well.

she will be better off working on her relationship with her family. Somali family life is complicated. But it’s clear her family love her. Take your white people garbage somewhere else and stay away from Somalis families.

btw when are you gonna address the lie you told today. You constantly lie. But today I had to call you out and like the snake you are you tried to worm your way out of it

she will be better off working on her relationship with her family. Somali family life is complicated. But it’s clear her family love her. Take your white people garbage somewhere else and stay away from Somalis families.

btw when are you gonna address the lie you told today. You constantly lie. But today I had to call you out and like the snake you are you tried to worm your way out of it

@Jaydaan

Your defence of rapists & murderers (in another thread) and abusive parents (here) tells much about your character. Did you’ve similar parents and survived? If you did, it’s understandable why you defend all kinds of evil acts.