How to spot a Somali alt-right twitter account

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you would show favor to an Ethiopian over an African American?
In future if they stop fucking us over we could conquer the whole of Africa. Horner's however want to welcome Cushitic genocide and fight eachother. We did the same thing when the European invaders came, instead of banding together and labelling them savages. We abandoned the crusade and fought each of our own brethren and weakened our forces. No one can stand the full power of Cushitic might, although that does not apply today with devilish weapons such as nukes and airstrikes. Weapons for cowards to afraid to face the man they kill.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There cant be any somali altright, what are they rebelling against?

The status quo has been status quo for the past 30 yrs..

We are not a people with the right to claim any losses for the 30 yrs, we've been losers all along, no glory days to refere to..

Alt right is about whites, theyve lost a huge chunk of wealth for the last decade, with every reason to rebel against government and big capital..

Somalis are poor guests in the white mans lands, you can hate arab but none of that has to do with the subservient status for decades,

So its laughable for any Somali to go alt right, whats the trigger? Didnt you know you were always of low status...?

:mjlol: You realize some cadaans were always serfs, conditioned to accept peasantry for centuries. And this group constitutes the bulk of the cadaan alt right. What glories are you talking about? Many of which wouldn't know their lineage without records (intended to monitor disease and for bureaucratic control). While the average Somali knows their paternal line by heart. And they never needed artifacts to demonstrate worth, nor did they wilt in the presence of others.

:mjlol: You realize some cadaans were always serfs, conditioned to accept peasantry for centuries. And this group constitutes the bulk of the cadaan alt right. What glories are you talking about? Many of which wouldn't know their lineage without records (intended to monitor disease and for bureaucratic control). While the average Somali knows their paternal line by heart. And they never needed artifacts to demonstrate worth, nor did they wilt in the presence of others.

Very stupid...
Whites in general were living better and that’s what want to go back to, simple as that...

You could live in a slum and know your paternal line, it’s worthless...

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Very stupid...
Whites in general were living better and that’s what want to go back to, simple as that...

You could live in a slum and know your paternal line, it’s worthless...

Somalis did not historically live in slums but I suppose urbanization could change that. They were agropastralists. They did not come from a conventional class based system. Nor were they inculcated with falsehoods about being lesser than all because of social location- such is the case in parts of Asia and in Europe - namely England.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
:siilaanyolaugh:
IMG_7670.JPG

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
What's funny about this is that there are so many coons in the black community that want every type of woman but a black woman, and we're racist and bad because we're proud of our nationality and ethnicity and want to stay within our culture. All I'm saying is that there should be nationalism within every ethnicity and race. If that was the case, we'd all respect the fact that we all respect ourselves.

I don't know tbh, not a fan of nationalism/tribalism. Not far off from getting a superiority complex just because of where you're from or what you look like.
Culture I understand, ethnicity?...eh.
But as long as it's harmless I've got no problem.

It's just not for me.
:manny:

:dead::dead1::deadpeter:
Man thinks the police height changed because of Asians. I'm dead fam.
I'll never take these Twitter alt-right white folk seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending