How to spot a Somali alt-right twitter account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Their brand is toxic Somali nationalism mixed with extreme religious fundamentalism. Just like the white alt-right, they crusade against ‘identity politics’ but are obsessed with their own national and religious identity. It’s just the progressive identity politics they disagree with.
:liberaltears::trumpsmirk:

The white nationalist alt right hide behind Pepe the Frog, ISIS hide behind images of lions with quotes underneath….Somali alt right hide behind pics of early 20th century Somali men.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Duchess

VIP
i know some of you guys are probably on here you niggas terrorizing sjw's on twitter :farmajoyaab:

1*ajC_eQu9EWsFk28PCKn6iQ.png

Duchess

VIP
I created the Somali Alt-Right. They get their ideas all from me.

Then you should be held responsible for radicalizing these impressionable young men. What if they launch coordinated attacks on Black Student Associations at Somali dominated unis?

Somali alt right is lame. They're only prideful about their noses but many Somalis have big noses so it's not something they can even brag about and how that makes them different from other blacks.

Apollo

VIP
Then you should be held responsible for radicalizing these impressionable young men. What if they launch coordinated attacks on Black Student Associations at Somali dominated unis?

The Somali Alt-Right doesn't care about diaspora blacks. Our Congoid adversaries are in the Horn.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
What's funny about this is that there are so many coons in the black community that want every type of woman but a black woman, and we're racist and bad because we're proud of our nationality and ethnicity and want to stay within our culture. All I'm saying is that there should be nationalism within every ethnicity and race. If that was the case, we'd all respect the fact that we all respect ourselves.

Duchess

VIP
The Somali Alt-Right doesn't care about diaspora blacks. Are Negroid adversaries are in the Horn.

You're like Richard Spencer. You have lost control of your movement. All they care about now are diaspora blacks, hence their obsession with blm aligned Somalis.

Pakistanis are in it too. Raheem Kassam is an editor of Breitbart. He won the Islamophobe of the Year award and ran for the UKIP leadership. He met Trump too right after his election victory. I wonder if he's an influence on the Somali Alt Right.

@Amun? Speak up.

SumMo

very lowkey
What's funny about this is that there are so many coons in the black community that want every type of woman but a black woman, and we're racist and bad because we're proud of our nationality and ethnicity and want to stay within our culture? All I'm saying is that there should be nationalism within every ethnicity and race. If that was the case, we'd all respect the fact that we all respect ourselves.
You said everything I ever wanted to say..
6698019C-EED1-47D1-8E37-09082D704743.gif

Apollo

VIP
Pakistanis are in it too. Raheem Kassam is an editor of Breitbart. He won the Islamophobe of the Year award and ran for the UKIP leadership. He met Trump too right after his election victory. I wonder if he's an influence on the Somali Alt Right.

@Amun? Speak up.

Ironically, we are anti-cooning and against supporting the White Right.

I have disagreed with Coon @AbdiJew for instance on almost everything.

Ironically, we are anti-cooning and against supporting the White Right.

I have disagreed with Coon @AbdiJew for instance on almost everything.
Doesn't answer my Q about Kassam, but okay. I think I turned you onto the Alt Right. Before you met BW, you were a SJW who used to bash Stefan Molyneux, but now he's the imam of your rightwing manhaj.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If we're all being real about political ideologies, the only way you can consider yourself a free thinker, is if you're non-political and take a case by case basis for all events that require political alignment. I don't give a f*ck about the left, the right, up and down. If a conservative says something that makes sense to me, I fucks with it. If a liberal says something that makes sense to me, I fucks with it. People need to use their brains.

Pure Somali xaalimos for pure Somali men. If you've slept with a negro or ajnabi you are not human In my eyes , nor will you inherit my land when I fix it. You will be engulfed by ajnabi genes and you children will hate on your race in future not knowing you ever existed and the jahannam is also prepared for you after you get off that ajnabi dick for that unholy zina act of beastiality with those animals.

Somali alt right is too weird, atleast the whites are vocal about their supremacism, impossible for a somali to say even a fraction of what is said in this forum. Everyone would this guy is self-hating...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts