How to spot a Somali alt-right twitter account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Somali alt right is too weird, atleast the whites are vocal about their supremacism, impossible for a somali to say even a fraction of what is said in this forum. Everyone would this guy is self-hating...

It's more about preservation than supremacy. Somalis are the most laangaab race in Africa.

It's more about preservation than supremacy. Somalis are the most laangaab race in Africa.

Who are the people who claim themselves arab but hate on Madow?

This is met with laughs in public in the west, its a hush hush subject in private...

The Somali Alt-Right is anti-Arab and looks down on Arabs. Many are even atheists and think Islam is an Arab religion.

There cant be any somali altright, what are they rebelling against?

The status quo has been status quo for the past 30 yrs..

We are not a people with the right to claim any losses for the 30 yrs, we've been losers all along, no glory days to refere to..

Alt right is about whites, theyve lost a huge chunk of wealth for the last decade, with every reason to rebel against government and big capital..

Somalis are poor guests in the white mans lands, you can hate arab but none of that has to do with the subservient status for decades,

So its laughable for any Somali to go alt right, whats the trigger? Didnt you know you were always of low status...?

these r blacks mostly, masquerading as Somalis. this shid was started by Jamaicans in the uk who so hateful to Somalis and had so far succeeded making a wedge between us and otha blacks.

Somalis need to assert their national identity much more like the Turkish , Indians , Chinese and Pakistanis . The crusade of the Soroists and the Marxists is to usurp all African people of their nationalistic identities in favour of “ blackness “ and a “ victim theory “. This is what they did during Slaveri ( erasing African
Languages and culture ). Now they do it so black peoples can vote for them every four years without anything to show for it .

If you want to survive and thrive in the West , one
Needs to quit all victim politics and graft like the aforementioned communities . The Somali alt-right kids maybe crazy , but someone needs to bash victim hood narratives out of these Xalimos. Victim narratives lead to political and economic bankruptcy .

You can either sit and moan about being a victim of slavery and racism all day or grind it out like Gurpinder , who comes from Punjab with nothing , then becomes rich in 4 years .

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
1*ajC_eQu9EWsFk28PCKn6iQ.png
Makes me proud i made it. :siilaanyosmile:
#Hooyowemadeit
:fittytousand:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
What's funny about this is that there are so many coons in the black community that want every type of woman but a black woman, and we're racist and bad because we're proud of our nationality and ethnicity and want to stay within our culture. All I'm saying is that there should be nationalism within every ethnicity and race. If that was the case, we'd all respect the fact that we all respect ourselves.

Brotherly love:friendhug:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You guys are strange breed. Once I got on this forum was when I realized there was actually Somalis that dislike blacks . One dude i believe said he disliked African Americans even though he has never met one. He must be smoking dick.

My question to you somali alt right is what experiences with blacks have made you guys just really dislike them. including Caribeeans in fact every other non Somali African.

Legit before this forum I have never seen or heard of Somalis talking bad about blacks. I was never treated badly by African Americans. Same goes for other non Somali Africans like Nigerians Sudanese and etc

You guys are strange breed. Once I got on this forum was when I realized there was actually Somalis that dislike blacks . One dude i believe said he disliked African Americans even though he has never met one. He must be smoking dick.

My question to you somali alt right is what experiences with blacks have made you guys just really dislike them. including Caribeeans in fact every other non Somali African.

Legit before this forum I have never seen or heard of Somalis talking bad about blacks. I was never treated badly by African Americans. Same goes for other non Somali Africans like Nigerians Sudanese and etc

I can't stand Somalis who talk badly of blacks all over the internet. What do they get out of making unnecessary enemies for Somalis? I've never understood it. It's especially cringe-worthy when they start talking about their soft hair and thin noses. How can a fully grown man talk about hair texture and noses...he might as well wear a dirac and put on henna with that made behaviour. If you can't resist making unnecessary enemies for us at least display your superiority through accomplishments, not through superficial things as if ur a school age dhoocil.

We aren't black, and it's important to maintain our ethnic and cultural identity as Somalis. But there is no reason to antagonize fellow Africans and Western Blacks all over the internet.

But its better than qabilism right :manny: i dont really see the issue
I hate somalis loving arabs that much, the quran is everything i agree with that but why do we have to create the culture of arabs, their culture isnt even the same as the islam :susp:

And isnt it good when people care about their own, about our own problems instead of the afro-americans/swj

I really dont see the issue :browtf:

I can't stand Somalis who talk badly of blacks all over the internet. What do they get out of making unnecessary enemies for Somalis? I've never understood it. It's especially cringe-worthy when they start talking about their soft hair and thin noses. How can a fully grown man talk about hair texture and noses...he might as well wear a dirac and put on henna with that made behaviour. If you can't resist making unnecessary enemies for us at least display your superiority through accomplishments, not through superficial things as if ur a school age dhoocil.

We aren't black, and it's important to maintain our ethnic and cultural identity as Somalis. But there is no reason to antagonize fellow Africans and Western Blacks all over the internet.

:ohlord: the worst

Some Somalis need to get their priorities straight. We are Somali first, then Cushites, then African and human last. That is the order I will show favour to mankind according to their closeness to me.

:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.