How to keep a man

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Honestly, it's far from plotting because you don't start off in the first conversation what your demands are and not every date means marriage. To start a discussion about marriage, there must be a connection and knowledge about each other from between both parties. That is at least how I see it.

:mugshotman: Wow, so this dating thingy, is it between perfect strangers?

:farmajoyaab: So you don't compile a case file on the assailant (I mean person) beforehand nor heavy vetting. What about rapport building?

1. Don’t call them your husband or boyfriend- that’s the first step of getting them to be too comfortable

2. Talk to different men on the phone when you are around them

3. Make them believe that the next mr right might be coming through the door at any point and they should never feel that they have you for good.

4. Don’t present yourself to be too available or to dependeable- as my sister @sophisticate always says “men are looking for a surrogate mother” if you answer to every whim you will find yourself wiping a grown man’s ass and disinfecting his pacifier like @Basra does for her maraxeen lump.

5. Have an emotional affair. Yes you heard. Men like women who are in demand, nothing wrong with some competition, but don’t sleep with the men you need to be able to argue it isn’t an affair so the relationship doesn’t end
really good advice. as for me i like to live n honest life if i like dude i would tell him i wont purpose lol but he would know i like him unortunately some men take this the wrong way and head for the hillss but thats ok becuse it takes a real man to deal with a woman like that anyway. i would hate to live life worried about mn leaving me he can leave if he wnts to just like i can leave if wnated to. sorry about bad spellings my phone is old too lazy to correct it lol

I do know that just listening to a Xalimos problems will make her very interested in you. What is with the men in your lives that you'll show so much interest in someone that just listens.

But also I have found a growing number of dead weight who can't hold a convo and want to essentially be entertained by you. Just chucking through topic after topic. It sounds simple but when seeing 2-3 at one time you might start repeating yourself.

Muji

VIP
I think you should change the title to how to lose a man because the list you gave out means the end of your relationship.

This is what men really want. This is the only way to keep your man and perhaps even prevent polygamy.

1. Don’t Respect your man’s needs. He doesn’t know what his needs are.
2. Don’t Let your man lead. Last group of women who did that are living in Somalia.
3. Don’t Take care of your appearance.
4. Don’t Make sex a priority. Only have sex when you feel like it and stop when you get bored.
5. Don’t Respect him.
6. Don’t Trust him. Especially if he goes out after work.
7. Don’t Cook for him. He can cook for himself.
8. No Appreciation and Affirmation. Lol you can’t brainwash him into thinking he can do better. You have to consistently put him down and compare him to other men and athletes.
9. Make your own room* a haven.
10. Don’t Believe in his capabilities. You don’t want to marry the next wannabe artist or business man. Tell him to get a job and keep with it or you will leave.

Women want to be treated like queens well then start treating your man like a king too by following these lists.

Fixed it for you.

Walal men do not know what they want. I’ve seen Somalis who receive this and still asked for more. When you play into a man’s hands too much, he think he has you for good and the mask comes out. Look at this R’N’B singer who was stupid enough to get a Big Sean’s face tatooed on her body and then he cheated the same week. You men don’t know what you want therefore I would do what makes me happy and you will be forced to put up with it.

Fixed it for you.

Walal men do not know what they want. I’ve seen Somalis who receive this and still asked for more. When you play into a man’s hands too much, he think he has you for good and the mask comes out. Look at this R’N’B singer who was stupid enough to get a Big Sean’s face tatooed on her body and then he cheated the same week. You men don’t know what you want therefore I would do what makes me happy and you will be forced to put up with it.
And Madow gaalo are a reflection of somali guys how? If youre gonna troll do a better job doqonyahey. Big sean kulaha

VixR

Veritas
Anyone who tells you do x, y, z to have someone’s love...it’s all bullshit. We all know people who’ve gone to extremes for someone only to be stepped on. There’s a balance. They either love and respect you, or they don’t. They either want a commitment, or they don’t. If he votes with his feet, listen to it.

It’s really that simple.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
1. Don’t call them your husband or boyfriend- that’s the first step of getting them to be too comfortable

2. Talk to different men on the phone when you are around them

3. Make them believe that the next mr right might be coming through the door at any point and they should never feel that they have you for good.

4. Don’t present yourself to be too available or to dependeable- as my sister @sophisticate always says “men are looking for a surrogate mother” if you answer to every whim you will find yourself wiping a grown man’s ass and disinfecting his pacifier like @Basra does for her maraxeen lump.

5. Have an emotional affair. Yes you heard. Men like women who are in demand, nothing wrong with some competition, but don’t sleep with the men you need to be able to argue it isn’t an affair so the relationship doesn’t end

I know your joking but a women like this would a giant headache

Do you have any better idea, walaal? I can't overexert my relationship goals to her as @sophisticate said so I have to take a sensible approach and come up with an understanding with her.

For example, she might tell me she prefers me to be a man who is traditional and knows his role. She may want me to take her to different countries she dreams to visit. She wants me to be kind to her, show her unconditional love and buy her gifts. She could want many things and I would happily accept her quest. Thats when it's appropriate for me to ask her my favours and she'll be happy with it because she's got what she dreams.

When you have a husband that tries to make you happy and puts you first, you go out of your way to do the same for him. The whole i'm not going to do xyz for my man attitude goes out the window.

This is my take:
1.love yourself( there is no lover outside yourself)
2.listen more than u speak(if u can't hold your tongue you can't hold your power)
3.live what u preach
All have their wisdom but few live it

Trending

Latest posts