How to hold conversations

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, me and her have never had anything going on.
She's not my type.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also are you implying I deserved to be played in this hypothetical scenario? :kodaksmiley:
I do not appreciate such words. I am an upstanding guy who would never do anything unsavoury.
Slander :camby:

But you delivered certainty about her play games with men, so I assumed you have some personal experience with her lol. My bad bro. I forgot that we learn things both through personal experience and seeing others go through it, in this case, it seems some of your friends lost limbs and got played. Damn!

I guess she is all that though in all honesty and attractive for whatever reason these guys know about her. She must be okay.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
When did you become SSPOT's matchmaker :mjpls: I already know she's a great girl with a big heart s/o to lola :salute:
Seeing others happy makes me happy, sxb, it's a realisation I have come to recently :mjohreally:
It breaks my heart to see great people who are not romantically attached to anyone :mjhaps:

Great choice man @TooMacaan is a good person
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This IS too freaking funny. Why is every guy almost here warning me about her? Do you guys realize the forbidden fruits taste the greatest? I am more motivated, so please don't hold me back from plunging into the fire LOL.

jumpingintothefire_fb.jpg

TooMacaan

VIP
Why? you got pride in you., Good quality TooMacaan, Tell me, is your name a reflection of who you think you are and what you can offer? It is like an ad beckoning guys to come knock your door :) Perhaps you didn't intend the name for that, but can't help the curiosity,

And to answer a question you asked earlier, no, I haven't introduced myself. I made the assumption that since I am Somali, this crowd won't care knowing beyond that point.
Bc I'm not of the opinion that sharing is always caring:kanyeshrug:; some things should stay exclusive. My username was kinda chosen for triggering purposes but I don't want to get into/revive that story tbh, it's something that belongs in the past >.< And lool, I think it can be interpreted in a light-hearted way too, not necessarily as a method of beckoning as you put.
Interesting:cosbyhmm:, I guess I'll do the honors then. The SSpot usual: A/s/l? Qabil? Religion?

Seeing others happy makes me happy, sxb, it's a realisation I have come to recently :mjohreally:
It breaks my heart to see great people who are not romantically attached to anyone :mjhaps:

sxb that applies to you too :lolbron: #memestersneedlovetoo

inshallah we both get good women in our lives

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

One day inshallah sxb, one day :salute:
For now we must enjoy the single life as much as we can, because once you're tied down, that's it :siilaanyosmile:

Bc I'm not of the opinion that sharing is always caring:kanyeshrug:; some things should stay exclusive. My username was kinda chosen for triggering purposes but I don't want to get into/revive that story tbh, it's something that belongs in the past >.< And lool, I think it can be interpreted in a light-hearted way too, not necessarily as a method of beckoning as you put.
Interesting:cosbyhmm:, I guess I'll do the honors then. The SSpot usual: A/s/l? Qabil? Religion?

That is the whole point of being special and making someone feel special. Exposure of your dearly held secrets to them about you and anything else and personalities that others aren't suited to know about. That is what forms the special bond you develop with someone. TRUST.

As for your name, it elicits curiosity the least of which is to wonder why did she name herself like that. You could be pretty, sweet or know something special about you and you wanted to selfishly invite others to find out perhaps. So yea, much can be read into your choice of name.

Will answer all personal questions in private. But just one answer to an important question you asked: My religion is the oldest in the books and started with Adam and Eve. Same religion of Jesus, Moses, David, Noah and Mohamed. An established tradition of prophetic religion only purified from man's superstitions and intended exclusively for one supreme being who created all and creates all. Islam by another name but in English submission to One God.

Prayer can help brother. People often overlook the power of prayer in trying to get what they want. Trusting only your skills of communications and your good looks can fail you sometimes. Plus knowing no one is perfect including the one you settle for will make life easier moving forward. There is no perfection in people and in life in general.

Hope your prayer is accepted for you brother.

@DuctTape, it seems like there's a time limit on @TooMacaan's sixir :ohhh:

One day inshallah sxb, one day :salute:
For now we must enjoy the single life as much as we can, because once you're tied down, that's it :siilaanyosmile:

ngl looking forward to the next chapter.
Prayer can help brother. people often overlook the power of prayer in trying to get what they want. Trusting your skills of communications, your good looks can fail you sometimes. Plus knowing no one is perfect including the one you settle for will make life easier moving forward.

Hope your prayer is accepted for you brother.

Jazakallah khair

Last edited:
Hey Gents and beautiful ladies, in particular Glitzy Cute, TooMacaan, good to be acquainted with you. Will dash off to have fun off the net. Happy holidays to you all, good weekend, and wish you all the best.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Don't worry sxb, we all know your type is @government :)
And I'm okay with it, infact...more than OK-- I ship it!!!
I will not subscribe to your gay-ass fantasies :gucciwhat:
You're using the "He's gay, that's why he isn't jumping at the chance of being tied up and abused" logic :chrisfreshhah:
Your sixir is truly fearsome. I am glad I am starting to develop an immunity to it.
@TSP is the next one to fully overcome your powers. Then it will be over for you.

My advice to you is first to get out of neet" getting a job will help you build social skills. And taking classes will do that and help you broaden your horizons and build you

Stop reading memes and visiting meme things and instead watch tv shows and movies to see how people interact, the kind of convos they carry etc

Study body language and cues to know how someone is feeling and where a conversation is going

Study social etiquette on speech such as what bothers people in a conversation or what they consider too personal.

I think that's what you were looking for? hope it helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts