How to hold conversations

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm:This whole thread has been a roller coaster. You are definitely a troll warya
It was a roller coaster because i was getting trolled and my thread got derailed. I'm not trolling. This thread was a success. She's interacting with me again.
If that peng ting is @Yusra Luuza , she should do more than just watch this thread (slide in to my dms, #AutisticReccles
Why are you so triggered man? I haven't said anything that was intended to trigger you. Man this site is brimming with sensitive es wallah. First that sissy @emptyheartsflow and now you?

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
It was a roller coaster because i was getting trolled and my thread got derailed. I'm not trolling. This thread was a success. She's interacting with me again.

Why are you so triggered man? I haven't said anything that was intended to trigger you. Man this site is brimming with sensitive es wallah. First that sissy @emptyheartsflow and now you?

This site is for the Strong hearted if you can’t take a small Karbaash how will you Shukaansi galdem. I’m doing you a favour boowe

But you supposedly sent your "manhood" to her? Well in that case I wish you the best of luck

In addition to this i've got another problem. Every year since we have started to hang out i've consistently wished her a happy birthday but she never reciprocates. My birthday is 10 days after hers. What do you guys think about this?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What an odd thread. Very entraining.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending