How to get away with Marriage

@Cam its important to tell the truth abti???? Gabartu waa shuluq shuluq- you have to have some prospective suitors before you can aks these sort of questions. She has 0 suitors because of her looks and she is moving like she had options to begin with:heh:
War naga joog, xowli ba ku socotaa :wowsweat:

This is too much- 0 to 100.

Only women who know deep down they are blisffully unattractive ask these questions as a way to find some solace in their state of involubtary celibacy. Abaayo, no matter how ugly you are their is another ugly faarax somewhere waiting for u:ulyin:

Just work out(you sound obese), get a hair transplant, braces and maybe some Diana cream to better ur chances:salute:
I use to have braces, so my teeth are good, I have a bomb body and great skin complexion so no Diana cream for me and as for the hair transplant, why would I need that? I'm not afraid about marriage itself (since I technically don't believe in it), I'm just not ready for a life long commitment, If I could I would marry several times in my life just so I don't have to stay with the same person forever.

Man you’re 19. Go study and tell your family to chill.

Zoomers who were born in like 2000, asking grown ass adult like questions like they are being made to work and pay taxes. Go and live your life. Come, back when your 29 or some shit. Her family is definitely nuts asking her to settle down at 19 years old.

I use to have braces, so my teeth are good, I have a bomb body and great skin complexion so no Diana cream for me and as for the hair transplant, why would I need that? I'm not afraid about marriage itself (since I technically don't believe in it), I'm just not ready for a life long commitment, If I could I would marry several times in my life just so I don't have to stay with the same person forever.
I think I know what u are

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
I think you are lying to yourself walaal loool but this is the internet- create your alter ego :mjlol: :mjlol:

I dont believe you are any of the things you mentioned & deep down you know it too so you bemoan marriage as a coping mechanism. I have seen many girls do so on twitter, reddit etc- you arent an anomaly.

Ukumo?? explain, please
You are not Somali. How dont you not know about eggs.

My life my way, your life your way. Maybe you are asexual like me, or a lesbian like them.

Dont worry about the small stuff, you will get married when the time comes. Unfortunately No Muslim Man will marry you.

I will marry you, but my family are a bit extreme so the possibility of me being stoned to death is high.

Life here, Life there.
Lick here, Lick there.

Gaal Depressed, Gaal Unimpressed
Naag Repressed, Naag Regressed

Ukomo where, Ukomo Here
Ovary Enormous, Eggs no purpose

No Kids, No man
No God, No @Life

Last edited:
Only women who know deep down they are blisffully unattractive ask these questions as a way to find some solace in their state of involubtary celibacy. Abaayo, no matter how ugly you are their is another ugly faarax somewhere waiting for u:ulyin:

Just work out(you sound obese), get a hair transplant, braces and maybe some Diana cream to better ur chances:salute:
:damn::damn::damn::damn:
This is by far the most ruthless post I've seen on SS so far

ma gaal ba tahay?
Subhanallah Aboowe NO, I am lesbian inside a closet but I believe in God. I believe in Everything in Islam.

I was talking about @Life when making the poem. So please refrain from calling a straight girl who has never done shirk or done any sexual sins in her life a gaal. I dont like pigs, so please stop shit posting

Subhanallah Aboowe NO, I am lesbian inside a closet but I believe in God. I believe in Everything in Islam.

I was talking about @Life when making the poem. So please refrain from calling a straight girl who has never done shirk or done any sexual sins in her life a gaal. I dont like pigs, so please stop shit posting
good poem huuno and I deleted that post

Cyrus

Khaniis, dont downvote me again

Cyrus

@Tawheed akh, i dont care about her sexuality but mass downvoting me unprovoked isnt cool. She needs to stop

Khaniis, dont downvote me again
Khaniis in Islamic Literature means someone who has slept with the opposite sex. I am attracted to women, but I will never sleep with one. I will marry the opposite gender and live my life. So please refrain from using such vulgar words.

Get this straight, you are nothing but a troll, Inc*l, future wife(cousin) beater, there is nothing good about you.

Cyrus

Khaniis in Islamic Literature means someone who has slept with the opposite sex. I am attracted to women, but I will never sleep with one. I will marry the opposite gender and live my life. So please refrain from using such vulgar words.

Get this straight, you are nothing but a troll, Inc*l, future wife(cousin) beater, there is nothing good about you.
You are a depressed, suicidal confused insecure khaniis with nothing going for them in life. Everyday you wake up- you contemplate on ending it all. You cant stand staring at your reflection on the mirror without having a mental breakdown instantaneously. Get your troll mentally ill ass off this forum and seek therapy/ mental evaluation irl weirdo

You are a depressed, suicidal confused insecure khaniis with nothing going for them in life. Everyday you wake up- you contemplate on ending it all. You cant stand staring at your reflection on the mirror without having a mental breakdown instantaneously. Get your troll mentally ill ass off this forum and seek therapy/ mental evaluation irl weirdo
do u know what khaniis is come on man stop being such a naag and get over it everybody gets qashin

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
it was weird marrying and being married at 19
It has more down then ups unfortunately, coming from someone who is married and is still a 2000 Boy
Enjoy life for now, later consider!

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Why yall atheist niggas so scared to tell ur parents shyt if u don't wanna get married grow a backbone and tell ur folks that :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts