How to get away with Marriage

I married a fellow diaspora, at the tender age of 18. It is all good but if your into this exploring and freedom stuff, this ain't it!
You need to tell your story brother, how was it. Did your parents improve the marriage, does she live in Somalia, do you take care of her?

How does someone so young be able to marry? what made you pull the trigger(get married)

:hmm:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You need to tell your story brother, how was it. Did your parents improve the marriage, does she live in Somalia, do you take care of her?

How does someone so young be able to marry? what made you pull the trigger(get married)

:hmm:
So, I married a classmate of mine. We went to same school. A fellow Somali from a different region. My parents approved of the marriage and she lives in London, where she enjoys life and works in her business, and I live in Asia/Africa (Malaysia/Singapore - Cause I study there) and Africa due to business. As to the question of if i do take care of her, I fund her myself, her studies and her lifestyle, even investing into the business. Emotionally I am there for most but sometimes I gaff and fail to take care, due to me being away and sometime being naive

I pulled the trigger cause i liked her, really had no other reason, I liked her since young age, And well, allahimdullah I am self-sufficient, due to a entrepreneurial mind, and my parents also. Mashallah though