How to get away with Marriage

Just don't get married then :mjdontkno:
It's your life and your choice
Why don't you want to get married though?

I know that technically no one can force me to get married but there will always be this pressure to deal with and peoples constant judging, I can personally handle it but I don't want the judgement people will have of me to affect my mom. And as for the why, well Its mostly the commitment part of marriage that puts me off, I just don't think I can commit to one person for the rest of my life.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Marriage is an essential part of a womens life. At least that is what we are told, especially in our culture. I feel like all the women around me consider marriage a goal in life and they are constantly in search for their potential life partner. My aunt always asks me "Have you met anyone yet" and occasionally my mom brings it up. I just realised that I never want to get married and the question is, as the title implies, how do I get away with not ever getting married. Any suggestions :feedme:

Ask @sophisticate :ummhmm:

hussein

Akh Right movement
No, I'm not. And that is another issue. No one knows and I feel like it's unfair for me to marry someone without disclosing that information.

Since you’re not Muslim. Go have have one night stands. And forget about marriage.

Marriage is an essential part of a womens life. At least that is what we are told, especially in our culture. I feel like all the women around me consider marriage a goal in life and they are constantly in search for their potential life partner. My aunt always asks me "Have you met anyone yet" and occasionally my mom brings it up. I just realised that I never want to get married and the question is, as the title implies, how do I get away with not ever getting married. Any suggestions :feedme:
Liar you as woman cant get aways with out being a wife or at least single mother...you need to get pregnant feminazi bi tch ir you doe alone with 1000 cats eating your dead body.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Only women who know deep down they are blisffully unattractive ask these questions as a way to find some solace in their state of involubtary celibacy. Abaayo, no matter how ugly you are their is another ugly faarax somewhere waiting for u:ulyin:

Just work out(you sound obese), get a hair transplant, braces and maybe some Diana cream to better ur chances:salute:

I know that technically no one can force me to get married but there will always be this pressure to deal with and peoples constant judging, I can personally handle it but I don't want the judgement people will have of me to affect my mom. And as for the why, well Its mostly the commitment part of marriage that puts me off, I just don't think I can commit to one person for the rest of my life.
You're young, so don't worry about that. Focus on school and improving yourself and you might (or might not) change your mind. Either way, you will be fine bi'ithnillah.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
@Cam its important to tell the truth abti???? Gabartu waa shuluq shuluq- you have to have some prospective suitors before you can aks these sort of questions. She has 0 suitors because of her looks and she is moving like she had options to begin with:heh:

Trending

Latest posts