how to be less socially awkward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any tips ? I'm severely introverted so holding a convo irl isn't one of my specialties. It usually gets awkward after 'how are you':farmajoyaab:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Any tips ? I'm severely introverted so holding a convo irl isn't one of my specialties. It usually gets awkward after 'how are you':farmajoyaab:
I've got some issues, i am either hyperactive or socially dead. It changes from day to day. So whenever i am down i have espresso and when i am hyper i have chamomile tea. This usually does the trick.
Don't talk to people unless they talk to you
You got to break the ice if you want to stay in control.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Try small talk. If you hate small talk then get into deep convos with friends. I advice you to go into uncomfortable situations in public. It helps build social skills.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I've got some issues, i am either hyperactive or socially dead. It changes from day to day. So whenever i am down i have espresso and when i am hyper i have chamomile tea. This usually does the trick.

You got to break the ice if you want to stay in control.

less is more, seen countless socially awkward people be bullied cause they tried breaking ice with dumb topics or with the wrong person, first impressions are golden

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Be a youtuber if you want to be less socially awkward or go on periscope and go live on random somalis across the world

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
But then it's not the same, you're not standing right Infront of someone. You're behind a screen

it builds confindence start off small behind a screen , then try speaking to people when your outside preferably not where you live or work in that way, people won't think your that weird guy who talks to them for no reason

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I'll try that definitely, either 'so how's life ' or 'can you really kill the dead'
Ask why questions or questions that need a response. Don't ask too much or it becomes an interrogation. Sometimes you need to carry a convo. Sometimes they need to. Try to keep it balanced. Just do what you do online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending