How to attract quality Muslim Somali ladies- from a lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest; when I speak to quality women, they have a list that is even more detailed than this.
I condensed it to make it more realistic.
You and your friends either live in an exclusive alternative reality or this is just a classic case of delusions of grandeur.
I am talking about educated, beautiful, chaste women who follow the sunnah and involve their mahrems in decision-making. They don't leave room for error.
Again your either talking about female's back home or you live in an alternative reality, in our community no female consults her wali and the wali himself has no authority over her.

Every diaspora female fends for herself on the street for a husband, they look down on arranged marriages and automatically turn down any male the wali or mother even dares to suggest.

That's the reality in the diaspora, unless of course your talking about Asian and Arab families, or the Somali Cad Cad community that have managed to maintain their culture from back home and the wali is the one that takes care of things.
These are the type of women you want to be the mother of your children.
The problem is that a lot of men think women can be swayed with flowery words and superficial things when in fact, they just need to see you meet the requirements of a good Muslim husband.
We agree on this, but those types of female's are not found within my own community, hence why I plan to go back home and do it there.

Our Xaalimo's consider marriage in the latter part of there 20's when desperation kicks in, they have no interest before that and those that do tend to be the ones that failed in their educational pursuits and marriage becomes a backup, or those trying to escape tyranny at home.

Last edited:
@Inquisitive_ your writing an essay about a womans emotions in response to a thread how somali guys can improve to link up a somali girl :drakelaugh::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

LOL

I would never pretend to know what men want or need so why he feels like an authority on women is beyond me.

He insulted women in his first comment and in his second comment, he insulted me directly.

Quite revealing.

Ultimately, people get what they think they deserve. If you think negatively of Somali women, you will only get negative experiences and vice versa.

You will not see what you think does not exist.

It's that simple.

dont have to do none of that stuff, too many women around life is good,let me play my guitar.
women have that maqas regardless of religion.
:feedme:

Last edited:
LOL

I would never pretend to know what men want or need so why he feels like an authority on women is beyond me.

He insulted women in his first comment and in his second comment, he insulted me directly.

Quite revealing.

Could you point out to me were I insulted female's ?

I didn't think you were this ignorant, the whole list you produced is about personal development.

Were do you think personal development begins?

It starts with "knowledge of thyself" first!, knowing your own tendencies and biological predisposition allows you to discipline yourself and gain mastery of self which naturally evolves into mastery of others.

The fact that you casually state you don't know what men "want" or "need" in a woman already tells me your highly ignorant and clueless about the core fundamentals, you already set yourself up for failure without even realising it.

Marriages breakdown as a result of either the wife or husband not knowing the biological predisposition of the other.

But your even worse then this because you don't even know yourself!

Hopefully your a young female in her late teen's still trying to discover herself and learn, in which case my apologies to you!

Last edited:

Cityviews

The Prodigy
LOL

Quite revealing.

@Inquisitive_ a book nerd loser, he wrote a essay about some boring shit. Not gonna lie i just skipped it. :pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:mjlol:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
It's a good list and your advice comes from a good place, but unfortunately it's disconnected from reality.

With the exception of grooming/dress none of these things are top 3 for the 21st century female, majority of the things you listed don't even make top 5.

There is a difference between what a female says she wants and what she really wants, because her emotions are more dominant then her logical reasoning.
Your right walaalo, I try to be very rational. Yet, how can I resist a man with a Persian cat?

Every diaspora female fends for herself on the street for a husband, they look down on arranged marriages and automatically turn down any male the wali or mother even dares to suggest.
the difference is these other cultures try to actually “match” 2 young people who suit each other. No 20 year old girl is gonna marry a 30 year old pot belly on her own choice and be happy about it

Barring religion, what do you even talk to real hijabis about?

I came across a very attractive Pakistani girl a while back. Forward hijab, and dressed very modestly with a borderline posh accent. I saw her talking to someone I knew, entered the convo just to have an excuse to talk to her. Said person left after we were done talking about work. It was just us for a moment. I didn't want to talk about work, so I asked her if she was looking forward to the weekend, she was like yeeeees. Complained about being tired, catching up on netflix etc. convo was rolling smooth for a while, dropped her guard and then I slipped up. I asked if she was going out tonight, and she instantly switched up and looked at me with pure disgust. 'No, not really my thing'. Right as my words left my lips, I realised. I couldn't recover

:mjcry:

I came across a very attractive Pakistani girl a while back. Forward hijab, and dressed very modestly with a borderline posh accent. I saw her talking to someone I knew, entered the convo just to have an excuse to talk to her. Said person left after we were done talking about work. It was just us for a moment. I didn't want to talk about work, so I asked her if she was looking forward to the weekend, she was like yeeeees. Complained about being tired, catching up on netflix etc. convo was rolling smooth for a while, dropped her guard and then I slipped up. I asked if she was going out tonight, and she instantly switched up and looked at me with pure disgust. 'No, not really my thing'. Right as my words left my lips, I realised. I couldn't recover

Lack of patience and wanting to hit that love cave so fast is an issue. So, naturally, conversations won't last long.

the difference is these other cultures try to actually “match” 2 young people who suit each other. No 20 year old girl is gonna marry a 30 year old pot belly on her own choice and be happy about it

That's not what happens, I remember as a 18 year old the Asian female's in my class were being matched with guys around the 23-29 ranges.

Male's mature much later then female's and matching them up in similar age is a recipe for disaster, no other ethnic group practice this apart from us. (we only do this in the diaspora)

Even on matrimonial sites you will see a Xaalimo that's 24 asking for a guy no older then 27, you never find this with Arab's/Asian's

Pot belly is not age specific at all, the obesity rates among the younger generation is far worse then the older ones.

I think if the convo does not flow naturally, that person is not a good match for you.
Try it more than once and if it's still stifled and boring, move on.

That's why people need to be well-read, educated, traveled and have hobbies; that will give you a wealth of things to discuss.

How do i attract Thug qashin Farahs?

You may be looking at young thugs with hungry eyes that signal hubby didn't do a good job overnight. Men easily pick on the starvation signs and want to play the savior.

If anything, it is not your style, or looks above average but just the way you look at them with those hungry eyes.

Hard to pass up at MILF who looks like an easy lay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts