How to attract quality Muslim Somali ladies- from a lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following is in no particular order but can help make you an eligible bachelor who commands the attention of quality ladies;
Not every man is going to be 6 foot tall, handsome and wealthy lol, however, you can come pretty close by applying the following in your life.

• Worship Allah
  • MAKE Halal income
  • Educate yourself
  • Work out
  • Eat healthy food
  • Be hygienic
  • Find a hobby
  • Learn how to be grateful, it will make you an optimistic person
  • Find clothes that fit you well, it does not have to be expensive but invest in a nice watch/shoes- people notice these touches.
  • Find a hairstyle/beard style that suits you
  • Use a nice cologne
  • Learn how to LISTEN
  • Be genuinely interested in people
  • Have a good relationship with your family, especially the women in your life- that's something women look for when considering a relationship with a man.
  • Learn how to be an adult, how to cook/clean etc.

DELETE SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!- If your life is NOT in order. It's a distraction and encourages people to engage in idle talk. - NOT masculine.

NEGATIVE traits that repel quality ladies;

• Does not worship Allah
  • No halal income
  • Gossiping
  • Negative energy (pessimistic)
  • Unambitious
  • Disloyal
  • No conversation skills
  • Uneducated
  • Unhygienic
  • poor health (self-inflicted through poor diet/drug abuse)
  • not FIT, does not exercise
  • No hobbies
  • Social media obsessed
  • Bad relationships with family
  • Poorly groomed
  • Poorly dressed

Last edited:

World

VIP
There is no difference between religious and nine religious women. In the end of the day, they both have the same biology. Attract a religious female like how you would a non religious female, just don’t be overly sexual.

There is no difference between religious and nine religious women. In the end of the day, they both have the same biology. Attract a religious female like how you would a non religious female, just don’t be overly sexual.

Sure.

This is just a list that can be applied to quality women in general.

It's not hard to achieve at all, it just takes discipline.

Honestly, there is no such thing as an "incel", only a lazy person who needs to fix his life.

70631845.jpg

A guy who doesn’t have social media is a weirdo, fellas don’t listen to this bad advice.

This advice is going to someone who has a lot of work to do.

You don't have time to surf social media if your entire life needs to be overhauled.

People who are established can have hobbies/distractions as they have already done the work.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
A guy who doesn’t have social media is a weirdo, fellas don’t listen to this bad advice.
I’dont even have Facebook or instagram and I know others who don’t use social media aswell it’s just a time killer

It’s not weird at all

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The following is in no particular order but can help make you an eligible bachelor who commands the attention of quality ladies;
Not every man is going to be 6 foot tall, handsome and wealthy lol, however, you can come pretty close by applying the following in your life.

• Worship Allah
  • MAKE Halal income
  • Educate yourself
  • Work out
  • Eat healthy food
  • Be hygienic
  • Find a hobby
  • Learn how to be grateful, it will make you an optimistic person
  • Find clothes that fit you well, it does not have to be expensive but invest in a nice watch/shoes- people notice these touches.
  • Find a hairstyle/beard style that suits you
  • Use a nice cologne
  • Learn how to LISTEN
  • Be genuinely interested in people
  • Have a good relationship with your family, especially the women in your life- that's something women look for when considering a relationship with a man.
  • Learn how to be an adult, how to cook/clean etc.

DELETE SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!- If your life is NOT in order. It's a distraction and encourages people to engage in idle talk. - NOT masculine.

NEGATIVE traits that repel quality ladies;

• Does not worship Allah
  • No halal income
  • Gossiping
  • Negative energy (pessimistic)
  • Unambitious
  • Disloyal
  • No conversation skills
  • Uneducated
  • Unhygienic
  • poor health (self-inflicted through poor diet/drug abuse)
  • not FIT, does not exercise
  • No hobbies
  • Social media obsessed
  • Bad relationships with family
  • Poorly groomed
  • Poorly dressed

Btw Great list @Finesse

You should add
  • must have good credit,
  • no criminal history/ must have pardons/clear background check
  • investments/401k/savings

Financial responsibility is very important. I agree.

However, there are brothers who were negligent/immature who would like to change so I think that some things can be negotiated.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Financial responsibility is very important. I agree.

However, there are brothers who were negligent/immature who would like to change so I think that some things can be negotiated.

True most somali guys are broke :lolbron:, but there are some who have their financial affairs in order @Cauli :salute:

At some point, you need to decide whether you want to marry someone like you (in your current state) or your dream woman.

It's not even that hard.

If this list scares you; read Qur'aan on yourself, you may be suffering from depression or the evil eye.

It's a good list and your advice comes from a good place, but unfortunately it's disconnected from reality.

With the exception of grooming/dress none of these things are top 3 for the 21st century female, majority of the things you listed don't even make top 5.

There is a difference between what a female says she wants and what she really wants, because her emotions are more dominant then her logical reasoning.

It's a good list and your advice comes from a good place, but unfortunately it's disconnected from reality.

With the exception of grooming/dress none of these things are top 3 for the 21st century female, majority of the things you listed don't even make top 5.

There is a difference between what a female says she wants and what she really wants, because her emotions are more dominant then her logical reasoning.

To be honest; when I speak to quality women, they have a list that is even more detailed than this.
I condensed it to make it more realistic.

They use their LOGICAL THINKING SKILLS to figure out what they need in a husband and that's what they go after/wait for.

I am not talking about girls/women who flirt with strange men, catch feelings and then settle.

I am talking about educated, beautiful, chaste women who follow the sunnah and involve their mahrems in decision-making. They don't leave room for error.

These are the type of women you want to be the mother of your children.

The problem is that a lot of men think women can be swayed with flowery words and superficial things when in fact, they just need to see you meet the requirements of a good Muslim husband.

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Such a low threshold lol

So you require that I be average? You are expecting to much.

Such a low threshold lol

So you require that I be average? You are expecting to much.

It is a very easy list and that's why it's humorous to see some men complaining about finding it hard to attract a woman.

They just don't want to do basic things necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts