How to approach and get to know u

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Seems like bad advice. If you ‘steal’ ‘your’ girl then how can you expect her to be loyal? Any attractive guy with confidence could cuck you, it’s just not a safe investment. I imagine this method would only attract the wrong type of women, considering OP wants wifey material.
Hence why you should only pump and dump these kind of girls. I personally wouldn't bother stealing girls, because a long term relationship will never be an option for me.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Seems like bad advice. If you ‘steal’ ‘your’ girl then how can you expect her to be loyal? Any attractive guy with confidence could cuck you, it’s just not a safe investment. I imagine this method would only attract the wrong type of women, considering OP wants wifey material.
It's calm if you dont get it. Someday you will. I used to be a square too.

About expecting her to be loyal. Dont expect her to be. Either she is or she isnt. If she isnt, dont be mad and just move on.
A woman only cares about how she feels and what she wants.
It sounds a bit cold but thats life.

The sooner you accept it, the easier your life will be

Last edited:
Thats why I posted in womens den walaasheed
So whats ur advice

You want a real lady?

The most important thing after ensuring you are in good shape, well-dressed and gainfully employed is to find a way to tap into her mind and emotions.

When you are with her/speaking to her, give her 100% of your attention, listen to her, don't give empty and cheesy compliments, don't bring up individual body parts like "you have nice lips" you will sound like a pervert, instead say "you are beautiful MASHALLAH".

Ask her about herself and listen more than you speak. Ask her about her dreams, wishes and desires. Find out about her love language, open doors, pull out chairs and give her enough eye contact. Do what you say you will do and be consistent in communicating what you want.

Take charge, plan dates, don't ask "what do you want to do". At most maybe ask her what type of cuisines and things she finds interesting. Women like to be surprised.
Don't be "late" to dates, even if you run late, make sure you communicate.

Finally, please note that most women are super perceptive and emotionally intelligent so if you're faking it, not really into her it will not work because she will not trust you and all your work is undone.

Contrary to nonsensical propaganda, women are into looks and in fact, pay attention to detail, so when you're meeting a lady make sure you are properly dressed from head to toe. Smell is also very important, find a nice cologne that matches your body chemistry, spray on wrists and neck. Don't overdo it.

If you have and do all of this and you have a nice smile? You will get the lady of your dreams.

Good luck

You want a real lady?

The most important thing after ensuring you are in good shape, well-dressed and gainfully employed is to find a way to tap into her mind and emotions.

When you are with her/speaking to her, give her 100% of your attention, listen to her, don't give empty and cheesy compliments, don't bring up individual body parts like "you have nice lips" you will sound like a pervert, instead say "you are beautiful MASHALLAH".

Ask her about herself and listen more than you speak. Ask her about her dreams, wishes and desires. Find out about her love language, open doors, pull out chairs and give her enough eye contact. Do what you say you will do and be consistent in communicating what you want.

Take charge, plan dates, don't ask "what do you want to do". At most maybe ask her what type of cuisines and things she finds interesting. Women like to be surprised.
Don't be "late" to dates, even if you run late, make sure you communicate.

Finally, please note that most women are super perceptive and emotionally intelligent so if you're faking it, not really into her it will not work because she will not trust you and all your work is undone.

Contrary to nonsensical propaganda, women are into looks and in fact, pay attention to detail, so when you're meeting a lady make sure you are properly dressed from head to toe. Smell is also very important, find a nice cologne that matches your body chemistry, spray on wrists and neck. Don't overdo it.

If you have and do all of this and you have a nice smile? You will get the lady of your dreams.

Good luck
Sounds legit

Sounds legit

Women are naturally wired to want a man to protect and provide, a man that is attentive and confident. All you need to do is show her you are all of this, don't tell her. Smart women don't like talkers, they like doers.

Make sure she matches your energy after a few dates, if she doesn't/no chemistry, just let her go.

Xaruun

VIP
It's calm if you dont get it. Someday you will. I used to be a square too.

About expecting her to be loyal. Dont expect her to be. Either she is or she isnt. If she isnt, dont be mad and just move on.
A woman only cares about how she feels and what she wants.
It sounds a bit cold but thats life.

The sooner you accept it, the easier your life will be
Yeah but that wouldn’t work for a marriage. Loyalty is a basic expectation

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Yeah but that wouldn’t work for a marriage. Loyalty is a basic expectation
I hear that. That's true.

Can you tell a woman's loyalty? Can you spot it out? Sure, you can guarantee yours but can you guarantee hers?

Xaruun

VIP
Can you tell a woman's loyalty? Can you spot it out? Sure, you can guarantee yours but can you guarantee hers?
Obviously not. Even if you marry a good girl with deen, she can still be a lowkey . But if you stole your girl then I think there’s probably a lower chance of loyalty than if you were to marry a seemingly chaste and religious woman who was originally single.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Obviously not. Even if you marry a good girl with deen, she can still be a lowkey ****. But if you stole your girl then I think there’s probably a lower chance of loyalty than if you were to marry a seemingly chaste and religious woman who was originally single.
I hear that, the purpose of this video is not just on taking someone's girl. This is just as applicable on single women. Deep down, every woman wants a guy that can get other woman.
Women dont want an overbearing man or a man who does the most.

I can tell you're a young guy with good intentions but you've been misled by others that you've looked up to. I've been that guy too.
You can still be a good guy but also in touch with reality.
Learn about female nature and how to control your own emotions. Go and workout. Be more self aware. Figure out what makes people drawn to you and develop your psychology to be better equipped for this world. Figure out ways on how people lie.
But also learn to be more honest to yourself and accept that people may not like you for who you are.

This is by no means an easy task, it might take years but the reward is worth it.

I hear that, the purpose of this video is not just on taking someone's girl. This is just as applicable on single women. Deep down, every woman wants a guy that can get other woman.
Women dont want an overbearing man or a man who does the most.

I can tell you're a young guy with good intentions but you've been misled by others that you've looked up to. I've been that guy too.
You can still be a good guy but also in touch with reality.
Learn about female nature and how to control your own emotions. Go and workout. Be more self aware. Figure out what makes people drawn to you and develop your psychology to be better equipped for this world. Figure out ways on how people lie.
But also learn to be more honest to yourself and accept that people may not like you for who you are.

This is by no means an easy task, it might take years but the reward is worth it.
This sounds like some PUA stuff. A whole lot of generalizing going on. We’re Muslim at the end of the day, and need to conduct ourselves as such. No playing games. Be upfront and honest about your intentions. @Finesse summed it up perfectly.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
This sounds like some PUA stuff. A whole lot of generalizing going on. We’re Muslim at the end of the day, and need to conduct ourselves as such. No playing games. Be upfront and honest about your intentions. @Finesse summed it up perfectly.
Aight if you say so. We gon agree to disagree on this one

Trending

Latest posts