How the Somali Upper House is divided by clan

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
It is weird that Ogaden do not get a senator in Koonfur Galbeed considering they form a majority in Ceel Barde and Yeed districts.

And yet Madoobe the sambac gives them a seat in Jubaland when they form a majority in a single district, Saakow.

Dhulbahante should have atleast 3 given we’ve got 4 districts to ourselves and deegans in Ceerigaabo, Warsengeli should have 1 more seat than Leelkase, Dashishe, etc they outnumber those minority clans by a large margin. Puntland’s bias for MJ is extremely apparent with this. :cosbyhmm:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Thegoodshepherd, would you know a video/an analysis for the lower house of parliament and how it is split.

Truly is informative.

It is weird that Ogaden do not get a senator in Koonfur Galbeed considering they form a majority in Ceel Barde and Yeed districts.

And yet Madoobe the sambac gives them a seat in Jubaland when they form a majority in a single district, Saakow.

Madoobe/JL and KG statesmen dont believe in making policies based on Daaroodism ideological fantasies.

Congratulations to beelaha JL/KG

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
And banadir is conveniently left out even though it has a larger population than all the FMS except KG and SL:ayaanswag:

Why do Majerteens have double the upper house seats of Dhulbahante what type of bullshit is that :kodaksmiley:

look I’d direct my anger at Dirta woqqoyi ( Somaliland) since you settle in Togdheer with Isaaq . Both Somaliland and Puntland got 11upper house seats . Puntland gave you two and Somaliland should have given you at least one or two seats since they gave 2 to gudubursi. I have not seen any Dhulo talking about this sadly

look I’d direct my anger at Dirta woqqoyi ( Somaliland) since you settle in Togdheer with Isaaq . Both Somaliland and Puntland got 11upper house seats . Puntland gave you two and Somaliland should have given you at least one or two seats since they gave 2 to gudubursi. I have not seen any Dhulo talking about this sadly
Damn that’s good point
giphy.gif

Yeed,CeelBarde & Aato districts. Saakow it’s split between OG and minorities. I expect Ahmed to give away their seat to OG for 3 if Laftagareen doesn’t give us our senator.

And banadir is conveniently left out even though it has a larger population than all the FMS except KG and SL
:ayaanswag:

Im glad you agree Benaadir should get their Senate seat but disagree with you that JSL is part of the Amisom project. The exiles in Muqdisho dont represent JSL

I repeat JSL doesnt appoint anything in the FGS. The Dirty Wuqooyi, consisting of the nonDir Isaaq clan and Dir clans of Ciise/Samaroon, are fugitives who dont represent Somaaliland. @Aden22 the DhulHante seats were given away by some idiot southern Irir. They gave it to PL even though PL didnt control DhulHante territories. You clan has been sold by a southern Irir ximaar who undermined his own clan. Why? Because Dhulbahante elders in Muqdisho would have filled Dhulbahante seats centralists. But since PL appoints them, the seats will be filled by confederalists/secessionists.

DhulHante clan elders should have the the opportunity to vote choose their Amisom parliament representatives in Muqdisho, just like the Dirty Wuqooyi. @Hot Ballah tell your mother's nephew, MrCheese, to allow you clan to fill their own seats for the Amisom parliament. As Afweyne's centralist nephew, MrCheese would benefit from more centralists seats

Im glad you agree Benaadir should get their Senate seat but disagree with you that JSL is part of the Amisom project. The exiles in Muqdisho dont represent JSL

I repeat JSL doesnt appoint anything in the FGS. The Dirty Wuqooyi, consisting of the nonDir Isaaq clan and Dir clans of Ciise/Samaroon, are fugitives who dont represent Somaaliland. @Aden22 the DhulHante seats were given away by some idiot southern Irir. They gave it to PL even though PL didnt control DhulHante territories. You clan has been sold by a southern Irir ximaar who undermined his own clan. Why? Because Dhulbahante elders in Muqdisho would have filled Dhulbahante seats centralists. But since PL appoints them, the seats will be filled by confederalists/secessionists.

DhulHante clan elders should have the the opportunity to vote choose their Amisom parliament representatives in Muqdisho, just like the Dirty Wuqooyi. @Hot Ballah tell your mother's nephew, MrCheese, to allow you clan to fill their own seats for the Amisom parliament. As Afweyne's centralist nephew, MrCheese would benefit from more centralists seats
That Odey, Abdi Hashi seems like he’s lost his marbles he’ll probably be sacked eventually.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

What you smoking jeegaan. You guys dont control none in Sool beside bribe militant you using. PL control those lands so yes PL has right to do on those darood seat. If you dont care for seats that is not our concern.

Because Qowmiyada MJ live from Indian ocean in mudug to the red sea in Bari . Boowe hala kala xishoodo. 2 is very fair for beesha Dhulbahante for the 11 seats allocated for PL. idoor got your other seats
Nah you’re right my bad sxb I should’ve been calling out that nigga Abdi Hashi he gave our seat to Reer Baguette. Since when were Cisse even apart of Somalia :noneck:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Jeegaan will not give their seats to them.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Read what I wrote when I told @Aden22 that PL controlled nothing in Sool, yet a ximaar from the South gave all DhulHante seats to PL. I wasnt advocating giving DhulHante seats JSL. JSL doesnt even control Isaaq seats. I was letting @Hot Ballah and company know that their clan has been sold to PL by ximaars from the southern Irir clan.

It doesnt make sense why those centralist southern Irir undermined their own movement by giving Dhulhante seats to PL, which will appoint confederalists/secessionists. Maybe an Afweyne style Jabarti centralist like MrCheese can allow DhulHante elders to select their own representatives.
PL control south Sool. So what you saying?.

Trending

Latest posts