How the Somali Upper House is divided by clan

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Most DhulHante territory is free from PL, yet PL appoints all DhulHante seats for the Amisom parliament.

What do @Hot Ballah and @Dharbash have to say about southern a few southern Irir scumbags giving DhulHante clan seats to PL, at the expense both of Dhulbahante and southern Irir interests
Wariya your army fight us in Tukaraaq :mjlaugh: .

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Who’d you take the other 2 off of?

This video is based on the last Senate. Check the current list released by Puntland. Majeerteen get 5 seats in Puntland and 1 in Jubaland for a total of 6 seats in the senate.

Dhulbahante should have atleast 3 given we’ve got 4 districts to ourselves and deegans in Ceerigaabo, Warsengeli should have 1 more seat than Leelkase, Dashishe, etc they outnumber those minority clans by a large margin. Puntland’s bias for MJ is extremely apparent with this. :cosbyhmm:
Under federal republic of Somalia ceerigabo district and the city is part of SL while your seats in the parliament are determined by PL in Garrowe which you guys went there willingly in 1998 so enjoy MJ dominance in somalia's politics sxb :pachah1:

What you smoking jeegaan. You guys dont control none in Sool beside bribe militant you using. PL control those lands so yes PL has right to do on those darood seat. If you dont care for seats that is not our concern.
You guys control nothing in Sool and didn't your president got bribes from a sub clan MJ to get a seat in JL delegates in somalia's upper house where Deni pressured Ahmed madoobe to give that seat to MJ? :heh:

Alhamdullah forces in Sool aren't bribed but loyal members of SL armed forces and btw they're free to leave just like the tunas did in 2019

Under federal republic of Somalia ceerigabo district and the city is part of SL while your seats in the parliament are determined by PL in Garrowe which you guys went there willingly in 1998 so enjoy MJ dominance in somalia's politics sxb :pachah1:
Biggest mistake my elders ever made was accepting Abdullahi Yusuf’s invitation in 98 :francis: I’ve been pulling for a Dhulo state for that very reason but even with that being said we still have 2 senators that odey Abdi Hashi gotta cough up that Cisse seat I need atleast 3

Biggest mistake my elders ever made was accepting Abdullahi Yusuf’s invitation in 98 :francis: I’ve been pulling for a Dhulo state for that very reason but even with that being said we still have 2 senators that odey Abdi Hashi gotta cough up that Cisse seat I need atleast 3
Your people played huge role in the foundation of Somaliland and most of you left cuz the VP post went to Gadabursi and the seat of house of representatives wasn't fair how it was distributed those issues is what angered your community but nowadays since Cali Khalif Galaydh AUN returned to Somaliland his position was endorsed by most of the people in JSL and the opposition to reform the political system that would be more fairer to frontier communities Daroods and Gadabursi

Oadkac

I like oodkac!
Dirnimo 🙏
20C91BBE-C037-457F-85B4-46614AD4E558.jpeg

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Dhulbahante should have atleast 3 given we’ve got 4 districts to ourselves and deegans in Ceerigaabo, Warsengeli should have 1 more seat than Leelkase, Dashishe, etc they outnumber those minority clans by a large margin. Puntland’s bias for MJ is extremely apparent with this. :cosbyhmm:
Man is based on Provinces
Or Gobal
The other 3 Senator from Sool and Sanaag took by Isaaq, the agreement was Somaliland to give 2 Senators to Dhulbahante in Sool and Warsangli in Sanaag. They never did that , they took everything.
Puntland gave you, your three
Also you suppose get in from Togdhere Buhoodle

Trending