How the Somali Upper House is divided by clan

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Biggest mistake my elders ever made was accepting Abdullahi Yusuf’s invitation in 98 :francis: I’ve been pulling for a Dhulo state for that very reason but even with that being said we still have 2 senators that odey Abdi Hashi gotta cough up that Cisse seat I need atleast 3
IOG is the reason why cisse got seats and the biggest advocator of the 4.5 system. They hardly live in Somalia but they originally from coastal awdal but a lot of them moved to Djibouti when Djibouti was formed

Arkan

Allahayow ada boqoree beesha nabadee
They don’t exclusively live in those districts Samaroon and HA both have sizable populations there.
HA kulaha, they didn’t even got 1 seat in the whole of Awdal. Ciise on the other hand got a token seat. :lolbron:

Arkan

You man lost zeila to them some how :heh:
Also no sm ran for a seat in awdal nor do they plan on to
We all know we lost Zeila due to their minions coming in buses from outside of SL.

Why you capping man, idoors put up 6 candidates & they all failed miserably :mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
We all know we lost Zeila due to their minions coming in buses from outside of SL.

Why you capping man, idoors put up 6 candidates & they all failed miserably :mjlol:
Any proof of that? Also what districts where they running for in awdal ?Nobody runs in awdal that’s sacad muse( other idoors don’t know you niggas) sxb that’s cap :heh:

Man is based on Provinces
Or Gobal
The other 3 Senator from Sool and Sanaag took by Isaaq, the agreement was Somaliland to give 2 Senators to Dhulbahante in Sool and Warsangli in Sanaag. They never did that , they took everything.
Puntland gave you, your three
Also you suppose get in from Togdhere Buhoodle
Warya PL claims all harti darood territories in the north so there was no such of agreement ever happened as Somaliland is out from Somalia's political system and the territories of northern hartis is disputed by JSL and FMS of PL

Arkan

Any proof of that? Also what districts where they running for in awdal ?Nobody runs in awdal that’s sacad muse( other idoors don’t know you niggas) sxb that’s cap :heh:
Why would I cap niyow. Btw aren’t Sacada Muuse idoor kkk

To name a few of the Sacada muuse who tried to run in Awdal.

Hinda Laahi Xuseen - Saylac
Sacad Nuur Jaamac - Lughaya. Also former councillor of Lughaya but lost his Seat.
Abshir Axmed Xasan - Parliamentary candidate

You’re either blatantly capping to hide the L or you weren’t aware lol:nvjpqts:

Last edited:

Arkan

Ciise warabe has presence in Awdal especially on the east side bordering Djbouti
You mean the West side. Anyway their presence doesn’t mean anything. Samaroon dominate the political scene in the entire region.

Arkan

I named the few with the most amount of votes lol. They aren’t Samaroon or Issa that’s for sure, I would know + the only folks who paraded these candidates online is Sacada muse lol check Facebook that should be enough proof. Furthermore ask your elders :mjlol:

The other 3 are insignificant & irrelevant not even worth mentioning you dumb Sacsac

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Why would I cap niyow. Btw aren’t Sacada Muuse idoor kkk

To name a few of the Sacada muuse who tried to run in Awdal.

Hinda Laahi Xuseen - Saylac
Sacad Nuur Jaamac - Lughaya. Also former councillor of Lughaya but lost his Seat.
Abshir Axmed Xasan - Parliamentary candidate

You’re either blatantly capping to hide the L or you weren’t aware lol:nvjpqts:
Damn you are right . and it’s not an L awdal is dominated by xafajos isn’t our region it’s more of an L for you that we are evening running for seats in awdal :ohlord:two of the names are jb which are more heavily invested. In gabiley and hargeisa (which they won the most out of sm) it’s nice to know we are running in awdal next time we might snatch a few seats :lolbron:

Arkan

Damn you are right . and it’s not an L awdal is dominated by xafajos isn’t our region it’s more of an L for you that we are evening running for seats in awdal :ohlord:two of the names are jb which are more heavily invested. In gabiley and hargeisa (which they won the most out of sm) it’s nice to know we are running awdal next time we might snatch a few seats :lolbron:
Even Samaroon ran for seats in Gabiley loool

Btw the only Sacsac that had a seat in Lughaya in 2012 lost it. Aslong as we keep voting & running for seats you won’t have a chance pal. Moretime you should be fully focused on Hargeisa. Garxajis got their beedy eyes on you :mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Even Samaroon ran for seats in Gabiley loool

Btw the only Sacsac that had a seat in Lughaya in 2012 lost it. Aslong as we keep voting & running for seats you won’t have a chance pal. Moretime you should be fully focused on Hargeisa. Garxajis got their beedy eyes on you :mjlol:
I found the lughuya one
21A2C72E-4762-4C58-BC98-38A805BCAF68.png

of course xafajos run in gabiley but never win any seats there even a madibhaan has won a seat in gabiley district ahead of a xafajo :mjkkk:

but htown sm took an L there ngl only jibril abokor showed out last elections. I’m kinda glad tho I didn’t want another wadaniland situation or calacaal

Arkan

I found the lughuya one View attachment 197389

of course xafajos run in gabiley but never win any seats there even a madibhaan has won a seat in gabiley district ahead of a xafajo :mjkkk:

but htown sm took an L there ngl only jibril abokor showed out last elections. I’m kinda glad tho I didn’t want another wadaniland situation or calacaal
We had a few candidates in Gabiley this year but due to inter Samaroon rivalry some actually Voted for JA candidates. If it wasn’t for that we would’ve defo had atleast 1 seat there, I’ll take that L on the chest:wow:

How come only JA out of SM showed out in Hargeisa?

Here’s the Saylac one btw: Number 108 is SM, the first name I mentioned

A238FE23-C982-4B01-973F-50D75E5DE239.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It is weird that Ogaden do not get a senator in Koonfur Galbeed considering they form a majority in Ceel Barde and Yeed districts.

And yet Madoobe the sambac gives them a seat in Jubaland when they form a majority in a single district, Saakow.
We’re too nice

giphy.gif

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
We had a few candidates in Gabiley this year but due to inter Samaroon rivalry some actually Voted for JA candidates. If it wasn’t for that we would’ve defo had atleast 1 seat there:wow:

How come only JA out of SM showed out in HRG?

Here’s the Saylac one btw: Number 108 is SM, the first name I mentioned

View attachment 197392
Lemme guest they were reer nuur ? :lolbron:

half my family is reer nuur and mahad case.
They showed out cause they didn’t put out 50 Candidates(only 20 somethjng seats are available in Hargeisa) like other sms did thus losing seats in htown instead. No clue why we JA Are focused in htown :francis:

Arkan

Lemme guest they were reer nuur ? :lolbron:

half my family is reer nuur and mahad case.
They showed out cause they didn’t put out 50 Candidates(only 20 somethjng seats are available in Hargeisa) like other sms did thus losing seats in htown instead. No clue why we JA Are focused in htown :francis:
No idea but it was im guessing it was either between Baha Samaroon, Mahad subs. Or Baha Samaroon vs Reer Nuur.

Damn I didn’t know it was like that