How Tanzania avoided tribalism

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
All tanzanians are they have no tribe since they're all bantus who ethnically cleansed the southern cushitic peoples.

How is a sheegato trying to create discputse amongst non somaliland clans going to talk about tribalism. :drakekidding:

That's enough internet for me today.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
There's a. Maahmaah that says something like Fiqi tolkee kama janna tago."Even the learnt man can't enter heaven without his tol :russ: some pagan qabyaalad:dead:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
27CD5CD0-F79E-44D0-A56C-D866C577B06E.jpeg
0C34CA57-9538-4BAF-9E05-734B91A2EB37.jpeg

looks better than any Somali tuulo, even Jigjiga

These fukers hit the jackpot, thier entire land is lush and green, why on earth would they want some tribalism.

That said 99% of the population is poor.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Farmers don't care about tribalism.

Tanzanians, Oromo and etc were are farmers.

No clan elder is going to work your land for you.

Like @World stated... It's only pastoralists that depend on clans for survival.

Tribalism might be an obstacle in state building but could proof to be an asset later when large clan groups can come together and back our industries and banks.

We avoided tribalism, but domestic stability has not translated into economic prosperity. Corruption and incompetence is holding us back. These leaders have continually neglected key sectors such as agriculture. We have abundant gold, mineral resources, natural gas, national parks like Serengeti, Kilimanjaro, Zanjibar...etc. It saddens me that a large percentage of the population remains poor and uneducated.

Trending

Latest posts