How should we get Ogaden and NFD back?

We will need it back but not now, we have to deal with the issues in our own border. Maybe endorse politicians that are for Pan Somalism now and back some rebel groups later

Trust ??
Brother this is a business plan
most of those so-called "somalis" from their are fully brainwashed into active citizens of those nations mostly the kenyan ones but also Ethiopian somalis who supported the 2006 invasion and actively work with thier country i definitely do not want these people to contribute to an already volatile situation

People are only loyal to their clans, why would we go to war only to bring more destruction to the Horn? We can barely even get along right now, so let's just invest In what we already have.
true most of those areas are useless to us now

nfd is a desert and useless and the somali areas are mixed with oromo areas besides most of nfd is oromo now anyways apart from galbeed which had oil and was why we fought for it but now we have oil and we dont need it anymore

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
are u a tard

1606919023782.png

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
We don’t get them back, instead they make a play for power within Ethiopia. If Tigray who are fewer in number can hold power for so long so can somalis.

Once somalia settles down we might have 3 powerful Somali brothers in Jabuti, Somalia, Ethiopia. We’ve secured the horn and are then also capable of securing east Africa in general.

Next we set our sights on the peninsula, and dispose of the Saudis in their entirety. Bam we control the Islamic heartland.

😂😂😂 ok maybe I’m getting ahead of myself.

We don’t get them back, instead they make a play for power within Ethiopia. If Tigray who are fewer in number can hold power for so long so can somalis.

Once somalia settles down we might have 3 powerful Somali brothers in Jabuti, Somalia, Ethiopia. We’ve secured the horn and are then also capable of securing east Africa in general.

Next we set our sights on the peninsula, and dispose of the Saudis in their entirety. Bam we control the Islamic heartland.

Or we just unite them one day

maybe just a little bit

I want to marry a Ogadenian women
because when she goes back to visit her family I can tag along and see the beautiful ogaden