How Shidan, eastern Sanaag was handed over to Sland administration after it was conquered

Bohol

VIP
This is Shidan. No tunas in sight, only Muuse Ismaaciils.

March 04

Qaabkii SHIDAN Loogu Wareejey Xukuumadda JSL Loogana Saaray Ciidan beeleedkii Haystey

This is Shidan. No tunas in sight, only Muuse Ismaaciils.

March 04

Qaabkii SHIDAN Loogu Wareejey Xukuumadda JSL Loogana Saaray Ciidan beeleedkii Haystey

Ha noolaadaan.
Dee if the Warsans don’t want to join SL Shaqada haloo dhiibo Muuse Ismaaciil

@Bohol can you show me were shidan is on the map

West for Laas qoray
0FB8467C-170E-4DEE-B48E-7B37ADC04980.jpeg

Bohol

VIP
This is the reality for beesha Warsangeli they lost Shidan for good. No amount of attacking a empty mosque in the middle of nowhere and running away to Las Qoray will get your lands back. :lol:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Damn damn damn warsangeli gotta hold that L :mjlol:
Please don’t fight over irrelevant tuulo Warsans , your clan should not lose more land over irrelevant tuulo like Shidan

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
This is the reality for beesha Warsangeli they lost Shidan for good. No amount of attacking a empty mosque in the middle of nowhere and running away to Las Qoray will get your lands back. :lol:
@Bohol,

Yoonis Muuse has really made them that desperate :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Best,

Faahiye

This Bohol, iidoor kid concocts all evidence and brings it to these forums so he can feel good about himself. Walaahi in the last few months the so call HY has lost more men in those mountains than any tribal war they have engaged in. Yesterday’s Video was a testimony to that. Nuux Omar, warriors eviscerated your whole militia in a matter of hours.

Bohol

VIP
This Bohol, ****** kid concocts all evidence and brings it to these forums so he can feel good about himself. Walaahi in the last few months the so call HY has lost more men in those mountains than any tribal war they have engaged in. Yesterday’s Video was a testimony to that. Nuux Omar, warriors eviscerated your whole militia in a matter of hours.

The video of Shidan speaks for itself. It is only Muuse Ismaaciils. :damn::pachah1: "Yesterday’s Video was a testimony to that " kulaha doesn't this langaab have any shame? you killed no one
and attacked a mosque in the middle of nowhere then runned away to Las Qoray. :lol:

Come get Shidan back. The boys are in the mountains. :pachah1:

You low self-esteemed lying rat,how could they drive that fast- waqdariyah is 80 kilometers from laasqoray. Our men are stationed in the mountains adjacent to those shores.

Bohol

VIP
You low self-esteemed lying rat,how could they drive that fast- waqdariyah is 80 kilometers from laasqoray. Our men are stationed in the mountains adjacent to those shores.

Safe me the tears abaayo you clearly got kicked out from Shidan as evident in the video as recent as 04 March 2020 aka last month :lol: . We are coming for Las Qoray.

Bohol

VIP
Shidan to Laas Qoray is about to 29 km by the way ya langaab. 80 km kulaha I am breathing down Wasakhgali necks and soon they will get banged without lube further.

1586706831526.png

Lool@abaayo, You must confuse me with someone else. So that’s your reactions when you are put in your place. Seems like you can’t tell the difference between Males and Females.
I have been reading somalispot posts for couple of months and used it to gain some insights. However, I was sick and tired of your perpetual misinformation about my homeland.
I will continue to monitor your misleading information, since my Harti brethren are not here to defend the dignity and the honor of the undisputed longest lasting somali dynasty in history.

Trending

Latest posts