Votes: 28 66.7%
  • I was left handed in my youth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
My sister is left-handed and the most intellectual being I have ever seen in my life. MashaAllah. :it0tdo8:

Left-handed people are super clever.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Left handed here, I learned to write with my right hand when I was attending dugsi but feel more comfortable with the left.

I never meant to say that faith has influence on it, I am just saying that certain ethnic groups (mainly from the middle east, Africa and South Asia) who adhere to the Islamic religion are less likely to be left handed. This observation may be consequential or it could relate to the fact that in Islam people view the right hand as clean, which could cause some parents to force their child to switch their handedness.
They are not less likely to be lefthanded, they are just forced to write with their right hands instead. Somalis back home associate left handedness with jin. My dad was beat at Dugsi because he wrote with his left.

My youngest sister is left handed. I remember when we were kids and my mum was always shouting at her to eat with her right hand and not left. Me and other sister use to make fun of her. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

psyche

To each their own
I'm left handed. We are not rare, @Whimsical fanatic.:bell:

To my surprise the poll yielded a greater number than expected. With 1/3 of people thus far voting to being left handed.

These results demonstrate that either Somalis are very intelligent and have a high ratio of left handed people or we have a bunch of liars on here.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
To my surprise the poll yielded a greater number than expected. With 1/3 of people thus far voting to being left handed.

These results demonstrate that either Somalis are very intelligent and have a high ratio of left handed people or we have a bunch of liars on here.
I'm 100% sure that I'm left handed, but I can't talk about others who voted yes. They maybe lying or not who knows.

However, you can't generalize the whole ethnicity by few lefties in here though.:hmm:
I heard lefties are steange folks
Strange**

Not true. It's a myth. :heh:

I'm 100% sure that I'm left handed, but I can't talk about others who voted yes. They maybe lying or not who knows.

However, you can't generalize the whole ethnicity by few lefties in here though.:hmm:

Strange**

Not true. It's a myth. :heh:
Loool i hope it is with dummy donnie in charge now compared to barack

cambaro

eradicate all UK somalis, on god
i'm lefthanded and i've been threatened by countless macaalins to change hands or i'd "become a gaal" :jaynerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.