How old are you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Nah there are many recent German and Italians immigrants less than two generations ago I doubt that they have that much admixture

Latino trolls like to whitewash themselves on the internet, but when you go to those countries you'll see too many midget Amerindian looking people.

Irish and Italians are full Europeans.. they were never nonwhite in the scientific sense.

Hispanics have Native American and West African. Hardly classical European. Also, their white part is Iberian only, no Nordic stuff.

That's a good point. Either way, I hope the trend continues on both sides of the Atlantic. It would be such poetic justice to see the old colonial powers be themselves colonized by their former subjects.

Irish and Italians are full Europeans.. they were never nonwhite in the scientific sense.

Hispanics have Native American and West African. Hardly classical European. Also, their white part is Iberian only, no Nordic stuff.

Italians used to get lynched alongside Blacks. Your out of your mind

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You're just 17??? @Knowles, this is one of the guys trying to lecture you about women. A 17 year old brat! You should learn to be more respectful towards your female elders waryaa.
Nah f*ck that. You get what you give. She bashes men, she'll get bashed by men. This is the way of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts