20 turning 21 in december

awww you're such a baby
cute.gif

I thought you were 27 or something.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
20 turning 21 in december

Not trying to diss ina abti but you're married and you're only 20.

mrbean-shocked.gif

I promised myself not to get married until I get a fucking degree from my university! :gucciwhat:

Maybe I'm too arrogant. I can't hold my urges much longer. I wish I never experienced a miracle that turned me into a religious man. I would've busted a nut on every god damn pretty hoe that came to me.
:liberaltears:

Apollo

VIP
What is the cutoff for Gen Z?

I thought it was like mid 90s?

I don't know. These generation groupings are suugo science, not real science. I think what differentiates Millennials from Gen Z the most is having experienced pre-internet era consciously.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Not trying to diss ina abti but you're married and you're only 20.

mrbean-shocked.gif

I promised myself not to get married until I get a fucking degree from my university! :gucciwhat:

Maybe I'm too arrogant. I can't hold my urges much longer. I wish I never experienced a miracle that turned me into a religious man. I would've busted a nut on every god damn pretty hoe that came to me.
:liberaltears:

Its very important to get married in a young age actually, if got daughters i would marry them away at the age of 16 17, as soon as they become women. But yeah things didnt work out so i have to look for better ways.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Its very important to get married in a young age actually, if got daughters i would marry them away at the age of 16 17, as soon as they become women. But yeah things didnt work out so i have to look for better ways.

Inshallah you'll find your dream wife that has every package. Ameen!

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
93-94 are definitely Millennials. Hit by the great recession and experienced pre-interwebz.

1995 is when the rise of the internet and dot com boom started. Its probably a border year between the gens.

Anything before is safely millenial. Anything after is safely Gen z.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I lost 25% of my measly savings during that crash, but recovered big time. :dead:

Early 90s economy was so shit in the west. The recession of 91-92 was actually worse than the 08 crash in every country aside from the US and UK.

Apollo

VIP
Early 90s economy was so shit in the west. The recession of 91-92 was actually worse than the 08 crash in every country aside from the US and UK.

Nah, the '08 through '11 crash was the worst since 1929.

They claim the recession was over by '09, but I think it's bullshit. The economy was shit until around 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.