How old are you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Nah, the '08 through '11 crash was the worst since 1929.

They claim the recession was over by '09, but I think it's bullshit. The economy was shit until around 2012.

True I think you're right on an aggregate level. But if you look at a regional places some places experienced the early 90s as much worse.

"Moreover, the early 1990s recession was geographically concentrated. For many Americans, especially those in the Northeast and in Southern California, the early 1990s were far worse than the 2007-9 recession."

https://ftalphaville.ft.com/2016/10/06/2176679/yes-the-early-1990s-really-were-bad/

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Eastern Europe will remain white. Maybe white people will be associated with poverty in the future.

However, eastern Europeans have a very low birthrate meaning their population will drastically decrease which will cripple their economy and etc. They need immigrants as a working force to have a stable economy but they aren't the only ones suffering. There is also Japan.

Apollo

VIP
However, eastern Europeans have a very low birthrate meaning their population will drastically decrease which will cripple their economy and etc. They need immigrants as a working force to have a stable economy but they aren't the only ones suffering. There is also Japan.

I think Japan will be fine, but Eastern Euro will remain semi-shitholes.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I think Japan will be fine, but Eastern Euro will remain semi-shitholes.

Japan has two ways to survive and these are the only options.

1. Is to create robots to cover low working jobs and take care of the elders.

2. Or bring immigrants to sustain their economy by covering these jobs.

If they fail to bring these two options then I'm afraid they will end up just like the eastern Europeans.

Immigrants are taking over all the major cities in the US.. while whites live in the rural areas. It's already happening on a smaller scale.

But many of those immigrants are Hispanics, right? What's to say they won't start classifying them as white like they did with the Irish and Italians?

Apollo

VIP
But many of those immigrants are Hispanics, right? What's to say they won't start classifying them as white like they did with the Irish and Italians?

Irish and Italians are full Europeans.. they were never nonwhite in the scientific sense.

Hispanics have Native American and West African. Hardly classical European. Also, their white part is Iberian only, no Nordic stuff.

Irish and Italians are full Europeans.. they were never nonwhite in the scientific sense.

Hispanics have Native American and West African. Hardly classical European. Also, their white part is Iberian only, no Nordic stuff.
Many Argentinians and Brazilians are almost 90% white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts