How old are you and Where you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
You should grow a beard, cause this baby face isn’t doing you any good.
Well I grew a medium sized beard but also grew my hair to my shoulders.Look totally different now but I had no problem getting with females back then neither do I have a problem getting with them now :manny:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I intend on skipping my middle aged years, I will go from 20's to near retirement. I am content and in good health sxb. Most of my peers are very stressed, behind and truly showing their age

Two kids, both girls

Damn... allaahuma baarik though!!

But I didn’t see this coming. Based on your posts nobody would say that you’re a father of two girls. No offence wallaahi.

Damn... allaahuma baarik though!!

But I didn’t see this coming. Based on your posts nobody would say that you’re a father of two girls. No offence wallaahi.

:gucciwhat:

I am intrigued, what makes you say so? I just saw your comment on blondines kkk, Ik w8 wel is ff to 45, als ik dan nog niet getrouwd ben zoek ik wel is een xalimo

Well I grew a medium sized beard but also grew my hair to my shoulders.Look totally different now but I had no problem getting with females back then neither do I have a problem getting with them now :manny:
I grew my hair for one year straight cut it last month because of my court case i am described as a black man in court my hair was the only thing that makes me look black so i cut it off to destroy the whole description.

True that bro im just gonna forget what people think an own being an old nigga. Being old isnt so bad when your chasing your dreams alie.

f*ck es, get money. Take that from an OG who got binned first time round for getting that wrong way around abti.

And take care of your kids or next man will slide in your kids' moms after dropping a few bills on groceries and diapers. Seen it happen to plenty of guys

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I am a good father because of it. It helps to keep up with trends! I always send my daughters memes in our gc
Older people don't keep up with trends in fashion/music and technology. many of them can barely use a smartphone. So stay young and have fun with your kids bro. You know how to live life.

f*ck es, get money. Take that from an OG who got binned first time round for getting that wrong way around abti.

And take care of your kids or next man will slide in your kids' moms after dropping a few bills on groceries and diapers. Seen it happen to plenty of guys
Facts upti that could never be me though i love my son too much to let his mother be a cheating witch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending