How old are you and Where you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
39 last month

Merseyside, UK

Shocked at the number of 18-19 year olds here

Bisinka, ik dacht dat jij rond de 27 was. Hoezo praat jij op deze leeftijd nog over sexy blondines. Je zou allaaang moeten settelen met een Xalimo :lolbron:

I'm actually 21 from Toronto lakiin I look 18-19 when I'm clean shaven :bell:

I always gets id checked everywhere from the liq store to nightclubs :mjlol:
I feel your pain bro i've been getting id checked for the longest i remember days i used to sneak in everywhere Alhamdulilah i can now go bookies freely.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
I feel your pain bro i've been getting id checked for the longest i remember days i used to sneak in everywhere Alhamdulilah i can now go bookies freely.
Same I've been good ever since I could grow a full beard which was last year.The pic I have up was two summers ago when I was probably around your age

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Same I've been good ever since I could grow a full beard which was last year.The pic I have up was two summers ago when I was probably around your age

You should grow a beard, cause this baby face isn’t doing you any good.

Foreal nowonder you look young im turning 20 in may fam i feel like an old nigga wallahi once you left your teens your officially an old nigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending