How often do you think about death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With modern medicine, everyone on this forum could easily live for another 80-90 years. Breakthroughs in science could see us extend our lifespans even further. Thank Allah everyday he put you in the best time to ever be alive as a human.
How long till humans break through to the heavens again? remember in babylon when the cushites were trying to build a tower to heaven? now modern day humans are doing the same thing with regards to space exploration.
images

“To Allah (Almighty God) we belong, and to Him is our return.” (Qur'an 2:156)
Surely we all will die, No one can escape this fate.Do good deeds and may Allah reunite us all in jannah. Ameen

Live your life as if you would live forever, and live your life as if you would die tomorrow.

Think about this, every good, bad, beautiful, ugly, honest, corrupt, mean, kind, happy, sad, powerful, weak, rich, poor, short, tall, fat, skinny, young, old, coward, brave, real, fake, devout, dispassionate, egotistic, altruistic people +all the hot women in the past are dead. There is no moral to that sentence, but they all died and it is bittersweet.

I don't think about it too much. But some days it just hits me, like really hard.

One day I will be in the grave all alone and there is no turning back. Wallahi it's so scary. Imagine being in the grave and realizing the amount hours and days you have wasted. The amount of Ajr you could have earned and not being able to go back to the dunya.

How often do guys think of death?

I know some of you atheists trolls don't believe in the hereafter but doesn't it scare you knowing that there is a possibility that you are wrong. And can't go back to fix it?
Sometime when iam alone i just think death when the time gonna and what is waitting pretty much

I don't think about it too much. But some days it just hits me, like really hard.

One day I will be in the grave all alone and there is no turning back. Wallahi it's so scary. Imagine being in the grave and realizing the amount hours and days you have wasted. The amount of Ajr you could have earned and not being able to go back to the dunya.

I know some of you atheists trolls don't believe in the hereafter but doesn't it scare you knowing that there is a possibility that you are wrong. And can't go back to fix it?

Azirah

I’ve attended a burial last week, while the imam was making a speech next to her grave and scaring people about death, I felt good for the deceased because she had suffered a debilitating illness for a long time and silently I murmured after him, ‘she can’t suffer more than that’. I know I will die one day, but I never thought about it much. It’s like worrying about old age. Enjoy life as you live is my philosophy. The rest is superstition.

Last edited:

Kratos

Sonder
What if once you die you find out there’s a God. Why would anyone risk their life like that?
Which god should he acknowledge? How many different religions are there? What if he converted to Christianity because he feared the consequences of dying as a disbeliever. He still believes in god but if Islam is true, is he still not going to hell? What if you're wrong? What if christians are right? Is your belief based on fear or rationality? I think that what you should say is "what if you die and find out that Islam is the true religion?". It's meaningless to just say "god" because Christians, Jews and Hindus believe in god (or gods) but they are still going to hell (according to Islam).

Which god should he acknowledge? How many different religions are there? What if he converted to Christianity because he feared the consequences of dying as a disbeliever. He still believes in god but if Islam is true, is he still not going to hell? What if you're wrong? What if christians are right? Is your belief based on fear or rationality? I think that what you should say is "what if you die and find out that Islam is the true religion?". It's meaningless to just say "god" because Christians, Jews and Hindus believe in god (or gods) but they are still going to hell (according to Islam).
There’s no point of asking if Islam is the truth when he doesn’t even believe in the existence of a creator. Islam, Christianity, and Judaism are all monotheistic religions. How can a rational person believe that a certain something can be created out of nothing.

Kratos

Sonder
There’s no point of asking if Islam is the truth when he doesn’t even believe in the existence of a creator. Islam, Christianity, and Judaism are all monotheistic religions. How can a rational person believe that a certain something can be created out of nothing.

That's not the point. Believing in god is not enough to satisfy the conditions required for entry to heaven. You have to be Muslim right? What's the difference between a Christian and an Atheist if they are both going to end up in hell anyway? Believing in god gets you nowhere unless you're a Muslim too. That's why saying "if you die and find out there is a god..." is meaningless. You should be asking "what if you die and find out Islam is true". What if someone is not an atheist but a deist? If they die and find out that their beliefs were correct and god does exist they will still be going to hell, walking there side by side with the Athiests, Agnostics, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrians, Pagans, Animists etc.

That's not the point. Believing in god is not enough to satisfy the conditions required for entry to heaven. You have to be Muslim right? What's the difference between a Christian and an Atheist if they are both going to end up in hell anyway? Believing in god gets you nowhere unless you're a Muslim too. That's why saying "if you die and find out there is a god..." is meaningless. You should be asking "what if you die and find out Islam is true". What if someone is not an atheist but a deist? If they die and find out that their beliefs were correct and god does exist they will still be going to hell, walking there side by side with the Athiests, Agnostics, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrians, Pagans, Animists etc.
You need to believe not only in God, but his messengers too. Without this you are not a Muslim. It's pretty simple.

I'm not scared of death to be honest (since everyone is gonna die at some point in their life), but what i'm scared about is how will i die. Will it be a painful death, or a easy going death. Will i die, before saying good bye to all the people that supported me thru out my life. Will i die, while doing something bad or good etc (there is more, but i will keep this comment short). These are the things that scares me, and not the dying part.

Allah will judge everyone differently. There is also those that have never heard of the message of islam and allah will judge these people differently. In the after life, what's gonna be put on the scales isn't whether you were a muslim or not, it's whether you were a good person or not. Your good deeds and bad deeds will be put on the scales of judgement, these i think are the determining factors of whether you will enter paradise or hell (but allah knows best).

MashaAllah yeah gratitude is important!

And Factz, I know this won't reach plat but I just can't stand gender war, or madow people threads lol.

Insha'Allah, I will bump this thread until it reaches beyond platinum. What is beyonnd platinum? I asked Google and Google seems not to have an answer.

I hope this thread goes extreme double trilple quadriple mega ultra extra platinum and all the gender war and madow people threads go wood, aluminum or styrofoam.

I'm scared of death and I'm not scared of death.

I was really shocked when I turned 21 because I didn't expect to live that long. I remember when I was very young and when a doctor tried to prepare my mom in case I did not leave the hospital alive. I remember later when I almost died as a teenager. My best friend died around the age I am now and I think of death a lot.

I do think a lot about death. I think maybe it is what drives me. I am worried about what will happen if I die. Will I be ready? What will be the outcome?

The life of this world is chattels of deception and I hope insha'Allah I am not overly attached to this Dunya. However, I am aware of my sins and of my sinfulness. I do worry as to whether God will forgve me. Therefore, I hope to live a long life and with good deeds and repetenance, that insha'Allah will be hopefully somewhat ready when I am returned to my Creator. God can take me at any time. I want to be brave when I face death but I want God to let me live for a long time insha'Allah so I can hopefully be in a somewhat okay way to meet my Creator. I hope I can go to Mecca first and get my sins erased.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye

Every night before sleep I reflect on akhirah

Oortcloud

"I am not scared of death but I am in to hurry to die I have a lot of things to do "

Stephen hawking died at 76

Oortcloud

@Oortcloud

When you "reflect on akhirah before sleep", did you see West African Muslims as inferior people like you do on Somalispot?
I dont see Muslim western as inferior they are our equal but their gaalo is beneath me.

I love this temporary life to prepare for the permanent life because it is allah who created this physical world which we understand through physics and also created the afterlife with it down physics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts