How often do you think about death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think about it too much. But some days it just hits me, like really hard.

One day I will be in the grave all alone and there is no turning back. Wallahi it's so scary. Imagine being in the grave and realizing the amount hours and days you have wasted. The amount of Ajr you could have earned and not being able to go back to the dunya.

How often do guys think of death?

I know some of you atheists trolls don't believe in the hereafter but doesn't it scare you knowing that there is a possibility that you are wrong. And can't go back to fix it?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Like every time I get up in the morning but then I always say alhamdulillah I'm alive and inshallah I live longer.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
two somali guys i know died a few days apart. One was killed in some gang shit and the other overdosed last night.

AUN. :i83dwbv:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
When you see it it really hits you but I still death doenst feel real like I'm gonna die for real never seeing this dunya again. Crazy
May Allah reunite us all in Jannah

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Like when you're young you don't think this is the last time imma be at the park wth my primary friends or this is the last time I'm eating a twix.

When you see it it really hits you but I still death doenst feel real like I'm gonna die for real never seeing this dunya again. Crazy
May Allah reunite us all in Jannah
Ameeen! I know seems surreal sometimes. This life is also described as a dream or us sleeping and we will all be woken up once we day SubanaAllah.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Yes and the scary part is we will all feel a form of regret that day. Some more than other ofcourse. Imagine, people screaming, wishing to be made into dust.
Yh we will all feel retreat and want to come back even if you get to Jannah.
Day of Judgement mentioned in the Holy Quran is “Yawm Al-Hasra” (The Day of Regret).

“Indeed, We have warned you of a near punishment on the Day when a man will observe what his hands have put forth and the disbeliever will say, “Oh, I wish that I were dust!”
https://themuslimvibe.com/faith-islam/why-is-the-day-of-judgement-known-as-the-day-of-regret

Among the acts and good deeds that will reach a believer after his death are:

knowledge which he learned and then spread;

a righteous son whom he leaves behind;

a copy of the Qur’an that he leaves as a legacy;

a mosque that he built;

a house that he built for wayfarers;

a canal that he dug;

or charity that he gave during his lifetime when he was in good health.

These deeds will reach him after his death.” (Ibn Majah — authenticated by Al-Albani)

You can even give someone a quranic cd and saleh on a masjid.

I don't think about it too much. But some days it just hits me, like really hard.

One day I will be in the grave all alone and there is no turning back. Wallahi it's so scary. Imagine being in the grave and realizing the amount hours and days you have wasted. The amount of Ajr you could have earned and not being able to go back to the dunya.

How often do guys think of death?

I know some of you atheists trolls don't believe in the hereafter but doesn't it scare you knowing that there is a possibility that you are wrong. And can't go back to fix it?
Alhamdullilah! death is the best part of existence. No more taxes....no more headache from the wife.....and no more corruption and fatigue. The grave will be infinitely better than this life, since the grave does not discriminate based on background, race or religion and everyone will be once again on equal standing.

Who wouldn't want what would seem to be an eternity of slumber after working hard your whole life in this mad world?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I accepted Death and i don't care about the so called after life since I don't believe in it.
If I die, it's over :salute:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Allah the merciful knows when everybody's waqti comes. In the meantime we should all do productive things with our time before it's too late. Waqtika waa qaali.

Yh we will all feel retreat and want to come back even if you get to Jannah.
Day of Judgement mentioned in the Holy Quran is “Yawm Al-Hasra” (The Day of Regret).

“Indeed, We have warned you of a near punishment on the Day when a man will observe what his hands have put forth and the disbeliever will say, “Oh, I wish that I were dust!”
https://themuslimvibe.com/faith-islam/why-is-the-day-of-judgement-known-as-the-day-of-regret

Among the acts and good deeds that will reach a believer after his death are:

knowledge which he learned and then spread;

a righteous son whom he leaves behind;

a copy of the Qur’an that he leaves as a legacy;

a mosque that he built;

a house that he built for wayfarers;

a canal that he dug;

or charity that he gave during his lifetime when he was in good health.

These deeds will reach him after his death.” (Ibn Majah — authenticated by Al-Albani)

You can even give someone a quranic cd and saleh on a masjid.

SubhanaAllah! These days I have been realizing the importance of Sadaqah Jariyah. It is soo important. The amount of ajr you can earn by just learning children surah Al fatiha is tremendous.
Small effort but big gains

Also thought about building a water well in Somalia, Wallahi that's goal inshaAllah

Yes and the scary part is we will all feel a form of regret that day. Some more than other ofcourse. Imagine, people screaming, wishing to be made into dust.
Yeah i knew a lotta white atheists that despised religion and didn't believe that judgement day would come. I honestly don't know how they will handle the fall from grace. Imagine once being on top of the world like pharaoh and then being naked and chastised after being raised up.

I can imagine trump on that day. "i may or may not have done what you stated"

:nahgirl::kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts