How much would you spend on an engagement ring guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truthfully I didn't remember what geeky thing you were into so I guessed mango

Jokes on you. My nigga ghost can't afford a gaming PC. The struggle is too real :siilaanyosmile:

He's too fakhri :mjcry: I'll have to divorce him :mjkkk:

I'm into anime/manga too but I don't want to expose myself to be a complete nerd

:damedamn:

This could be us @ghost but ur playin too poor :tocry:

435fa71c9dd8d28eef6aa934678ebedf.jpg

Seoul

. . .
He better be spending like mohamud said minimum 6 months salary plus all his life savings AND better sell his car to pay for it

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Engagement ring is a pagan Christian concept. It is shirk to buy one, too bad im speaking with a dhoocil brainwashed by Western gaal

Engagement ring is a pagan Christian concept. It is shirk to buy one, too bad im speaking with a dhoocil brainwashed by Western gaal
Calling someone 'dhoocil' doesn't bear well with God either, but it didn't stop you.

God probably hate hypocritical people more than anyone else, just so you know.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Ya'll are suckas. Buying into the delusions of these westernized Somali women. Engagement ring kulaha. I want a career kulaha. My opinion matters kulaha. Just bring one from back home. She'll cook, clean, and keep you well satisfied, but with none of the kibr. And they're just as pretty as the ones here, you might just need to fix up her teeth.

These western girls want you to give them the world, with little in return. The most a girl from Somalia will ask from you is "please don't marry another woman".:icon lol:

Ya'll are suckas. Buying into the delusions of these westernized Somali women. Engagement ring kulaha. I want a career kulaha. My opinion matters kulaha. Just bring one from back home. She'll cook, clean, and keep you well satisfied, but with none of the kibr. And they're just as pretty as the ones here, you might just need to fix up her teeth.
Just get a maid, if that's what you want in a wife, dude. :icon lol:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Just get a maid, if that's what you want in a wife, dude. :icon lol:
Naw, these girls are smart too. They can keep up a conversation and they have a great sense of humor. But they also know how to just let the man be the man.

Face it dollface, competition is stiff. You girls can't exactly be out here making all these demands. :win:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Ehh, for the record, it goes both ways fortunately. You're far from the only options out here :manny:
Lol, the type of ajnabi guys who go for Somali women aren't the like the average ones. They're the kind who are fed up with "feminist western women" and who want a more traditional wife. They're for sure not the type to spend 3 months salary on an engagement ring. Face it, your stuck with us, best to meet us half way. :siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending