How much would you spend on an engagement ring guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
apples-red-delicious2.JPG

You playing, I'd love to be fly on that wall when you go the maher and her father gets 2 apples
:chrisfreshhah::lolbron:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't want my man walking around without a ring - hell no

Wedding ring Im fine with But I dont see the point of an engagement ring thats more like an cadaan thing to do you are either married or youre not, giving someone a ring doesnt mean a thing, you are still a non mahram til the nikaah is Done

isn't that basically meher? i wouldn't want him spending much on an engagement ring but that wedding ring better cost him an arm and a leg. i want to finance a car with that shit when we divorce

waraabe

Your superior
I would spend at least 5 to 10k but family should have input and support financially if the woman you're marrying expects something big. I guess it all depends on who you marry and she should have input on the aesthetics part so it limits the chance of conflict.

5k to 10k Ethiopian birr :faysalwtf:

That is like £10 :siilaanyolaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Engagement ring? I would sprinkle some holy water in the qumayos face & read the eulogy, ashes to ashes & dust to dust, rest in coffins often. Maxay no moodey nin Christian ah nacaala.

I find it hilarious that you xalimos are expecting wedding rings. :drakelaugh:

I'm just sending the money over to your pops and take you home geeljire style. :mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending