How much would you spend on an engagement ring guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Lol, the type of ajnabi guys who go for Somali women aren't the like the average ones. They're the kind who are fed up with "feminist western women" and who want a more traditional wife. They're for sure not the type to spend 3 months salary on an engagement ring. Face it, your stuck with us, best to meet us half way. :siilaanyosmile:
You're actually way off. Anyway, going back home to wife is an acceptable option either way, so best of luck.

VixR

Veritas
If you say so. :kanyeshrug:
Aside the Salafi Somali women that go for Salafi ajnabis, which are non-existent here (the few hardcore Muslims I can think of are married to likeminded Somali men). The appeal of ajnabi guys for average population of Somali women who date out isn't bc he "wants a traditional wife" lmao, it's for a more balanced approach. If they wanted that, they could find it in the community. A lot of Somali guys, even the ones raised here are just like u. We want someone involved who meets us half-way, u want mute maids. There's a disconnect.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Aside the Salafi Somali women that go for Salafi ajnabis, which are non-existent here (the few hardcore Muslims I can think of are married to likeminded Somali men). The appeal of ajnabi guys for general population of Somali women who date out isn't bc he "wants a traditional wife" lmao, it's the a more balanced approach. If they wanted that, they could find it in the community. A lot of Somali guys raised here are just like u. We want someone involved who meets us half-way, u want mute maids.
I'm talking about the ajnabi guys who are into Somali (or other ethnic) women. 90% of them, even if they're not religious, think western women are spoiled brats. So they go for women from what they assume are more traditional cultures. I've met a lot of dudes like this, and with the backlash against third-wave feminism, there's bound to be even more in the coming years.

Most of my post was tongue-in-cheek. I don't want some girl just cooks, cleans and pops out babies. But I do think a lot girls who grew up in the west watch to many rom-coms and spend to much time on social media which leads them to have ridiculous expectations when it comes to marriage.

Go it hun? Good, now go make me a sandwich. :win:

VixR

Veritas
I'm talking about the ajnabi guys who are into Somali (or other ethnic) women. 90% of them, even if they're not religious, think western women are spoiled brats. So they go for women from what they assume are more traditional cultures. I've met a lot of dudes like this, and with the backlash against third-wave feminism, there's bound to be even more in the coming years.

Most of my post was tongue-in-cheek. I don't want some girl just cooks, cleans and pops out babies. But I do think a lot girls who grew up in the west watch to many rom-coms and spend to much time on social media which leads them to have ridiculous expectations when it comes to marriage.

Go it hun? Good, now go make me a sandwich. :win:
"Ajnabi guys who are into ethnic women are into them for traditional wifery" :mjlol:

"90% Western men think Western women are spoiled brats.":mjlol:

You're clean out of touch with reality.

You're basing these outstanding claims using ur limited contact and subreddits, corners of the internet.

Come back down to earth, and smell the morning coffee.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
"Ajnabi guys who are into ethnic women are into them for traditional wifery" :mjlol:

"90% Western men think Western women are spoiled brats.":mjlol:

You're clean out of touch with reality.

You're basing these outstanding claims using ur limited contact and subreddits, corners of the internet.

Come back down to earth, and smell the morning coffee.
I'm basing this off many real life experiences. Also, I said 90% of dudes who actively pursue non-western women think western women are spoiled. The ones who don't usually go for their own women.

VixR

Veritas
I'm basing this off many real life experiences. Also, I said 90% of dudes who actively pursue non-western women think western women are spoiled. The ones who don't usually go for their own women.
This is categorically false. I don't doubt some men think this, but nowhere near a majority, or considerable amount.

In your worls, ppl date other ethnicities for wanting traditional wives and husbands. I laughed, I gotta say. Time to cross-question every white dude who ever asked me out. :mjlol:
He's regurgitating red pill catchphrases dude's that can't get laid uselessly throw around in an effort to put dread into their women for not fucking them, but White women aren't taking the bait:mjlol:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
This is categorically false. I don't doubt some men think this, but nowhere near a majority, or considerable amount.

In your worls, ppl date other ethnicities for wanting traditional wives and husbands. I laughed, I gotta say. Time to cross-question every white dude who ever asked me out. :mjlol:

He's regurgitating red pill catchphrases dude's that can't get laid uselessly throw around in an effort to put dread into their women for not fucking them, but White women aren't taking the bait:mjlol:
"If you disagree with me you must not get any pussy" :icon lol:

And how is what I said red pill? I'm just going by what I've seen and what people say to me. :ayaanswag:

Also, yes, if I were you I would definitely question an cadaan guy who asks you out. A lot of them have gross misconceptions about non-white women. That doesn't mean you shouldn't go out with him though, just be weary.

VixR

Veritas
"If you disagree with me you must not get any pussy" :icon lol:

And how is what I said red pill? I'm just going by what I've seen and what people say to me. :ayaanswag:

Also, yes, if I were you I would definitely question an cadaan guy who asks you out. A lot of them have gross misconceptions about non-white women. That doesn't mean you shouldn't go out with him though, just be weary.
:icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:
Ok.

Ehh, for the record, it goes both ways fortunately. You're far from the only options out here :manny:

On the engagement rings: If I were to get married, I actually don't want one:icon lol:

And I liked this answer the best :icon lol:
Engagement ring? wedding expenses? sounds like 30k+ of wasted money. People lack perspectives when it comes to this topic.

But if you were to get married how would you do it? just get the license from a judge and move in? religious ceremoNY?

@ghost why not bro lol. I can 3d print one :mjlol:

Marriage is bullshit! You young Faaraxs, if you really have to go that way, at least don't rush into it, and bargain/haggle as much as you can. And if you own/about to buy a house in the West, then you better think long and hard about how that's gonna play into the relationship. I saw too many men crying too many times.

Forewarned is forearmed. :ufdup:

Marriage is bullshit! You young Faaraxs, if you really have to go that way, at least don't rush into it, and bargain/haggle as much as you can. And if you own/about to buy a house in the West, then you better think long and hard about how that's gonna play into the relationship. I saw too many men crying too many times.

Forewarned is forearmed. :ufdup:

Marriage isn't bullshit to some of us Muslims here it's half of our deen completed.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Calling someone 'dhoocil' doesn't bear well with God either, but it didn't stop you.

God probably hate hypocritical people more than anyone else, just so you know.
An atheist heathen lecturing me on morals go to hell ya khansiiral khubuuth

Status
Not open for further replies.