How much business will the Berbera Port take from Bosaso Port?

This guy is very reasonable guy (see below his post in different thread) but every reasonable person is very irrational when it comes Majeerteen. Afro defended himself in a thread of an Isaq guy salivating about taking business from the Majeerteen clan, taking his port, subduing him in business and thus wishing for them to be dirt poor. The otherwise reasonable Griezmann storms in and attacks the one defending himself. I’ve met my fair share of the likes of Griezmann, very reasonable men and women. They’re like Mahatma Gandhi to others but Hitler towards us. Look at him, he’s more disgusted at Afro than the gist of this thread. Majeerteentitis is more prevalent than ever. Get your booster shot.

I swear by the by the One who created me, that he knows Maxamuud Saleebaan. I am sure one of his womenfolk is married to a Maxamuud Saleebaan and that shook him with a mighty shaking.

What are you talking about :mindblown:

I didn't even read the thread this afro guy is like 38 years old and hates on Isaaq and Hawiye in every thread he is in. What a sad life. You want me to tag you??

:tacky:

I don't know about Mohamud saleeban I just learned about Somali clans and I didn't even knew what clan I was just a couple months ago, nor that Somali clans even existed.

This guy is very reasonable guy (see below his post in different thread) but every reasonable person is very irrational when it comes Majeerteen. Afro defended himself in a thread of an Isaq guy salivating about taking business from the Majeerteen clan, taking his port, subduing him in business and thus wishing for them to be dirt poor. The otherwise reasonable Griezmann storms in and attacks the one defending himself. I’ve met my fair share of the likes of Griezmann, very reasonable men and women. They’re like Mahatma Gandhi to others but Hitler towards us. Look at him, he’s more disgusted at Afro than the gist of this thread. Majeerteentitis is more prevalent than ever. Get your booster shot.

I swear by the by the One who created me, that he knows Maxamuud Saleebaan. I am sure one of his womenfolk is married to a Maxamuud Saleebaan and that shook him with a mighty shaking.

Btw Mahatma ghandi wasn't great either, heard he was kinda racist and sexual discrimination something like that.
:reallymaury:

This has already happened the past few years. Somaliland puts a GPS on the businessmen from Somalias puntland region to make sure they leave swiftly after using our port

Trending

Latest posts