Somaliland police forcefully disrobe and arrest elderly woman for wearing a blue scarf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Wanna Invite Mr Dusso Bixii To Maartisoor To Duke It Out With Deni

terrence howard fox GIF by HULU

all this senile old man ever talks about is the 90 war or Siad barre. Like every single day shit is weird

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
oh no, I am a big fan of Somaliland and I hope Somaliland allows people to express their views. :)

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Random: how the hell you arrest an elderly woman for wearing blue?

Jamhuriyada barakeysan dreamer: ...........ahm ....
wanla xasuuqay !

Random: ......

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Random: how the hell you arrest an elderly woman for wearing blue?

Jamhuriyada barakeysan dreamer: ...........ahm ....
wanla xasuuqay !

Random: ......

She was being provocative. I agree with Somaliland's position, you can't disrupt the peace. To them it's like a Nazi flag. Sad but true.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
She was being provocative. I agree with Somaliland's position, you can't disrupt the peace. To them it's like a Nazi flag. Sad but true.
To them, like as if that place should run by emotions, half of those who live there see it as their flag.

Disrupt the peace kulaha.... It is the violent rhetoric of bixi and his ilk that is disrupting the peace. These police officers wouldn't have arrested this women if they didn't already know they had strong backing from the government. Normal citizens couldn't give 2 fucks seeing a habar walking with the Somali flag.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Why are isaaqs so cuqdad ridden? They travel and tahriib with our passport yet have a surge of emotions when they see our flag. Someone needs to tell them arresting old women won’t help them with their “ictiraaf” pipe dream

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Why are idoors so cuqdad ridden? They travel and tahriib with our passport yet have a surge of emotions when they see our flag. Someone needs to tell them arresting old women won’t help them with their “ictiraaf” pipe dream
They know there is still clans no matter what will be in their side in South Somalia.

Why are idoors so cuqdad ridden? They travel and tahriib with our passport yet have a surge of emotions when they see our flag. Someone needs to tell them arresting old women won’t help them with their “ictiraaf” pipe dream
Bro I have no problem with the flag I think it's beautiful. It's the government that don't like it because they for some reason think it represents the Siad Barre regime idk. Anyways don't hate on lander people you can criticize the government without hating on innocent people. Salam

If someone waves a Somalia flag on their soil Isaaqians will see it as an attempt undermining their “sovereignty” that’s why they’ll go as far as arresting someone for it

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
If someone waves a Somalia flag on their soil Isaaqians will see it as an attempt undermining their “sovereignty” that’s why they’ll go as far as arresting someone for it
You will see other Somalis wearing jeegaan flag that represent Anti Somalia, but no one care!!.

What that old lady did was a procative move trying to disrupt the peace in the public and she could wear that in her house if she's ardent supporter of "Somaliweyn" but doing it outside she must face up with her actions consequence. :kanyeshrug:

Disrupt the peace kulaha.... It is the violent rhetoric of bixi and his ilk that is disrupting the peace. These police officers wouldn't have arrested this women if they didn't already know they had strong backing from the government. Normal citizens couldn't give 2 fucks seeing a habar walking with the Somali flag.
Dude it's the people that called on her the police :mjlaugh:

Somali flag is banned in the Jamhuuryada Baraakysan until ictraaf comes :fittytousand:

Somaliland always has reports about them harassing and bullying people, just imagine how they would behave if they were ever 'recognised'. I can see things ending up very badly for non-Isaaq clans.

They wear their little bracelet all over Somalia and nobody cares.
This has nothing to do with Isaaq or clans. Coldoon who are Isaaq himself got arrested, if you break the law you get arrested simple.

convincation

VIP
Bro I have no problem with the flag I think it's beautiful. It's the government that don't like it because they for some reason think it represents the Siad Barre regime idk. Anyways don't hate on lander people you can criticize the government without hating on innocent people. Salam
Your right. I apologise for that

convincation

VIP
What that old lady did was a procative move trying to disrupt the peace in the public and she could wear that in her house if she's ardent supporter of "Somaliweyn" but doing it outside she must face up with her actions consequence. :kanyeshrug:
That old women was probably garhajis. It’s usually garhajis among isaaq that are pro somaliweyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending