How many states Somaliland Would entitled, If it was part of the federal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
States based on 'land mass' not fictious borders is a must. Sanaag alone has 10 districts in Makhir larger then El-afwayn yet their not districts, mish macqul, where-as isaaq has nothing of the sort. Political borders was done messily and not with a proper mechanism for all, it was done thru favoritism.

I can't believe we acknowledge 750 kilometers Bosaso to Galkayo is two states and Hargeisa to Burco is 2 states or Xudur to Baydhabo is 2 states. Mish Macqul. Do it on the geography of the land and the realities on the ground not the paper work of siyad barre.

Siad Bare created Awdal region for Gadabursi and Sool region for Dhulbahante. So it actually favored some communities.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Issaq in the legendary triangle of Isaaqs, Burco, Hargeysa and Berber don’t even get along, what makes you think Dirs or Darrods want to be part of a federal Somaliland state

One state for HA, Two for HY and One for HJ?
:russsmug:
LOL we might fight each other on sub clan level but as Isaaq we are united. Dividing Isaaq in 4 states, have you gon mad? I don't know what you think is happening but majority of Isaaq are united.

Circumstances make it so dir and daroods form a state with Isaaq. It turned out that way.. :yacadiim:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
LOL we might fight each other on sub clan level but as Isaaq we are united. Dividing Isaaq in 4 states, have you gon mad? I don't know what you think is happening but majority of Isaaq are united.

Circumstances make it so dir and daroods form a state with Isaaq. It turned out that way.. :yacadiim:
More like circumstantial unity, once that’s gone a crack will become an abyss sooner or later, I got my money on HJ being the ones to bury the HA project.
:ufdup:

Issaq in the legendary triangle of Isaaqs, Burco, Hargeysa and Berber don’t even get along, what makes you think Dirs or Darrods want to be part of a federal Somaliland state

One state for HA, Two for HY and One for HJ?
:russsmug:

Kkkkkk nice try kiddo, Isaaq gets along and Muse biixi has visited all major subclans of isaaq and got a beautiful reception. He will visit his harti subjects on horse back as well. Sayid ina biixi :hemad:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
More like circumstantial unity, once that’s gone a crack will become an abyss sooner or later, I got my money on HJ being the ones to bury the HA project.
:ufdup:
HA project kulaaha, you are dreaming.. Why would Habar Jeclo and Habar Yonis leave SL when they can lead SL?? Unlike many parts of Somalia, Somaliland has a lot in place in terms of a government.

We have Kulmiye, Wadani and UCID.. There are HA, HY and HJ that support respective party.

I love how you guys think Wadani is SL way back to Somalia, saaxib it's marketing and a campaign to appeal to more voters.

Cirro is the chairman of Wadani and he is HY, do you really think he will be like YO Puntland and Somalia here you go take Sool and Sanaag. If anything Wadani's policy towards the colonial borders are even more strict than Kulmiye policy.. :hemad:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Siad Bare created Awdal region for Gadabursi and Sool region for Dhulbahante. So it actually favored some communities.

3 districts create a gobol, each district has preliminary requirements(school, hospital, population center, a number of surrounding villages dependent on it, nomadic population using various mechanism). You know following one procedure for all clans, it's LAW for god sakes. You can't just turn around and make oodweyne a district which is far smaller then yubbe and deny yubbe a district.

Isaaq intu heli karay waa helay. Burco-Hargeisa-Berbera-Erigavo-Oodwayne-Caynaba, all became districts under siyad barre, ma waxad rabta in tuuloyinkina xiis iyo maydh lagu daro, haye marka qof walbo tuuloyinkisa waa lagu daraya isma badelayso saamiga sxb if you keep going down and down for any little thing u can find.

Sharci iyo nidaam iyo kala dambayn baro sxb. You got nothing missing adigu. The real losers are Darod regions who deserve at least 10 more gobols to cover them using the same mechanism that was used for all other 'districts' in Somalia. We shouldn't be treated differently and other clans given priority. Sharcigu sayftisa waa in meel kasto lagu dhaqa, no exception.

The truth is darod should be 10 extra gobols plus the 9-10 we have now. 20 gobols. Rahanwayn maybe a few more districts in lower shabelle wa haday tuuloyin ahayn if they are and dependent on another 'district' then they won't get it. But no more GOBOL for the, the geographic distance doesn't warrant that, they must be made districts only.

Bohol

VIP
3 districts create a gobol, each district has preliminary requirements(school, hospital, population center, a number of surrounding villages dependent on it, nomadic population using various mechanism). You know following one procedure for all clans, it's LAW for god sakes. You can't just turn around and make oodweyne a district which is far smaller then yubbe and deny yubbe a district.

Isaaq intu heli karay waa helay. Burco-Hargeisa-Berbera-Erigavo-Oodwayne-Caynaba, all became districts under siyad barre, ma waxad rabta in tuuloyinkina xiis iyo maydh lagu daro, haye marka qof walbo tuuloyinkisa waa lagu daraya isma badelayso saamiga sxb if you keep going down and down for any little thing u can find.

Sharci iyo nidaam iyo kala dambayn baro sxb. You got nothing missing adigu. The real losers are Darod regions who deserve at least 10 more gobols to cover them.

Oodweyne district existed before even your parents were born dr osman. It is a old district and existed under British Somaliland. Togdheer has 4 districts, Burco , Oodweyne, Sheekh and
Buhoodle district. Buhoodle is the youngest one.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know this will hurt. But based on the north getting 'gobol' for 100 kilometers as the north is awdal to sool and you can calculate the distance yourself online. We can apply the same mechanism to puntland. 750 kilometer = 7 gobols per 100 kilometer. Then add Sanaag/Hayland two regions easily. Sool/Cayn two regions easily. Then add jubbaland with 3 gobols and possibly more. We could possibly sneak 1-3 gobols extra for jubaland.

Darods are like 15-16 gobols in Somalia. Hawiye roughly 7 using the same 100 kilometer mechanism from galkayo to mogadishu. Rahanwayn 3 districts bay/bakool/shabellaha hoose. Strip Banadir of a gobol cause thats nonsense stuff and make it capital of shabellaha dhexe as it follows well with abgaal country. See we can't do the same in lower shabelle making gobols out of it due to lack of distance, only they can meet district requirements at BEST.

Darod 15, hawiye 6-7 give or take gobols, rahanwayn 3 gobols. Waqoyi hargaysa to awdal, 3 gobols. Taas waa cadalada ugu dhow somalia but as you see your clan isn't winning you won't accept cadalad amd sharci iyo law that is used for all equally.

If habar gedir hears this regional sharing mechanism, you will see all their politicians literallyWAY SUUXAYAN IN THE MIDDLE OF PARLIAMENT AS IT GETS ALL APPROVED because runti ayaa la tabtay iyo sharci la wada lee yahay oo loo siman yahay ayaa la samaye. So go pick him your his irir gang member. I call em irir gang like crips

hqdefault.jpg

Bohol

VIP
@CaliTedesse @Saalax Bidaar get to know the custom border business towns for the Northern Somali States federal state (Ethiopia - Somalia border).

Habeedlay - serving Togdheer region

Kam Tuug or Baligubadle - serving Waqooyi Galbeed region

West Togwajaale - serving Awdal region

upload_2018-11-23_17-23-40.png

Btw Puntland is very big hence why its less density populated compared to other regions, while Somaliland is more densely populated in its western part of the region because its not as big, you can see Sanaag is large and has low density population.

I wonder what tech they use, the other one seems like a better representation and they list the technology they use and the credentials of the peopl who engage in the study

Here's the one from that same website, it shows much of the world virtually empty even America and Canada:damedamn:

RenderData
Canada makes sense and America most live in the west coast besides Californa in the east.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@CaliTedesse @Saalax Bidaar get to know the custom border business towns for the Northern Somali States federal state (Ethiopia - Somalia border).

Habeedlay - serving Togdheer region

Kam Tuug or Baligubadle - serving Waqooyi Galbeed region

West Togwajaale - serving Awdal region

View attachment 60019

Tell habar gedir we can't sneak anymore gobols between baraxlay and dhusomareeb oo 200 kilometer isku jiro oo awalba yaab badna kkkkkk in labo gobol noqoto(mudug/galgaduud). Tell him the truth @Bohol that he got his fair share.

All their politicians will start passing out in parliament because they can't use guns in law and order places and moryan tactics and chaos, his only response from their leaders will be inay sida hoose ku suuxan parliamentka and u know it

hqdefault.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When @Bohol has to break the bad news to his best mate in Somalia. Habar gedir of xaqqa darod ku lee yihin gobollaysiga somalia iyo awoodaha dalka. I am sure bohol will treat him well

maxresdefault.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
HG is mumbling to his best mate HY(92 alliance), law n order has come, there is no place for me anymore in somalia, i was king of chaos and anarchy because all competitors were away and only I could operate, don't tell me this news of darod 15-16 regions kkkkk, i tried in 2000 carta govt to keep darod down thru 4.5, its all coming to an end dont wake me up as I remince of 91 and my aideed. I made all my businesses in chaos because other clans were to scared to come due to the chaos n anarchy dont wake me up, i cant play in law n order, i dont have educated people mate, their all dead in 4 month war, come to dhusomareeb, we got a ex moryan majerten asset theif as president xaaf and a damn religious teacher MACALIN DUGSI IN DHUSOMAREEB AND BAASTO IS SOMEWHERE ELSE, IM DOOMED DONT WAKE ME UP HABAR YONISAY KKKK

maxresdefault.jpg

Waqooyiga reeraha garxajiis iyo habar jeclo iyo gadabuursi waa dad lala hashiin karo laakin reerka habar awal aad bay u adag tahay in lala noolaado waa nimaan somalinimadii dadka ka dhaxeeysay ka baxay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts