How many people live on their own without being married?

Oh:( I’m lucky since Scotland has free tuition fees and isnt expensive to live in:// I deffo wouldn’t have moved to London or something

Free tuition? What kind of of world do you live in? Is tuition free for international students as well? I'm going to move myself to Scotland.

Free tuition? What kind of of world do you live in? Is tuition free for international students as well? I'm going to move myself to Scotland.
We take out a loan to pay your living costs but it has no interest when paying it back and living costs aren’t that expensive. God bless scotland come join us:rejoice:

How expensive is Canada in terms of living costs and tuition fees?

We take out a loan to pay your living costs but it has no interest when paying it back and living costs aren’t that expensive. God bless scotland come join us:rejoice:

How expensive is Canada in terms of living costs and tuition fees?

No interest? Now I know that you're lying. Tuition is about $8000 a year here in Canada. A dorm room costs around $800 a month. Off-campus housing is probably cheaper.

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
The question should be how many sspot faraxs live on their own since it's forbidden in religion and somali culture unmarried women to live ont their own.

To answer your question, yes, I have been living alone since 18.

No interest? Now I know that you're lying. Tuition is about $8000 a year here in Canada. A dorm room costs around $800 a month. Off-campus housing is probably cheaper.
Damns that’s expensive. Campus housing is still expensive here. I can’t wait to g to get a flat next year it costs like £300. For the interest your debt is adjusted for inflation tho so you’ll be paying the exact amount you used, but not actual interest. Highkey blessed

The question should be how many sspot faraxs live on their own since it's forbidden in religion and somali culture unmarried women to live ont their own.

To answer your question, yes, I have been living alone since 18.
I said what I said, I live alone and I’m a single woman. Stay mad lol

Women stay at home until they are married. Only a dayuuth father would allow her daughter to move out before marriage.
I don’t agree with the stupid concept of dayuusnimo. I love my father and I’m happy he’s not backwards like you want him to be.
I FaceTime my dad everyday whilst your mother and sisters change from abaayos and jilbab to shorts and crop-tops on their Uber to town everyday. I promise you my father is twenty times better than you or any man you know in your pathetic life. Wasawyahow:camby:

Last edited:
Damns that’s expensive. Campus housing is still expensive here. I can’t wait to g to get a flat next year it costs like £300. For the interest your debt is adjusted for inflation tho so you’ll be paying the exact amount you used, but not actual interest. Highkey blessed

I said what I said, I live alone and I’m a single woman. Stay mad lol

Abaayo, drop the name of your tuulo. I will make sure to send an application to your school. You’re living in a paradise.

Abaayo, drop the name of your tuulo. I will make sure to send an application to your school. You’re living in a paradise.
It’s all of Scotland abaayo :lawd:
Except Edinburgh it’s more expensive for students but it’s beautiful I will move there when I graduate with a job.

Like @Cici once said, we’re gaalo out here.
:mjswag:
CiCi is iconic when I get older I want to be just like CiCi:liberaltears: (She’s only like a year older than but still)

It’s all of Scotland abaayo :lawd:
Except Edinburgh it’s more expensive for students but it’s beautiful I will move there when I graduate with a job.

CiCi is iconic when I get older I want to be just like CiCi:liberaltears: (She’s only like a year older than but still)

Edinburgh is stunning. I hope I can visit Scotland one day. It might be the number one place I want to go to in Europe. I want to visit the Linlithglow palace, the Edinburgh castle, Stirling castle, and the game of thrones filming locations. Scotland is heavenly.

Edinburgh is stunning. I hope I can visit Scotland one day. It might be the number one place I want to go to in Europe. I want to visit the Linlithglow palace, the Edinburgh castle, Stirling castle, and the game of thrones filming locations. Scotland is heavenly.
:leon: Woah you really know your places in Scotland. I did not know original winterfell was in Stirling Scotland. I love Stirling, it has so much history but I haven't visited many places there despite it being like another home. Edinburgh castle is nice but you have to climb a big hill to get there, it was like tahriib :mjcry:
I don’t think it was that big but it’s surrounded by other hills and other shit which I visited (authers seat being a known one) so I was tired af before I started climbing the hill to get to the castle.

Mukhalas

I don’t agree with the stupid concept of dayuusnimo. I love my father and I’m happy he’s not backwards like you want him to be.
I FaceTime my dad everyday whilst your mother and sisters change from abaayos and jilbab to shorts and crop-tops on their Uber to town everyday. I promise you my father is twenty times better than you or any man you know in your pathetic life. Wasawyahow:camby:
Alx my sister was married as soon as she finished high school and hasn't done anything to bring shame to our proud family. She also behaves like a woman and obey her husband

On the other hand, your cuck of a father is paying your rent to live on your own without realising her daughter might as well be a cumbucket for men of different colors and nationalities.

If your father was a man of dignity and valued his family reputation, he would have married you off at young age as early as 16/17.

Mukhalas

Like @Cici once said, we’re gaalo out here.
:mjswag:
I blame your useless parents for letting you getting exposed to filth and degeneracy at young age that made you abandon your own faith. If I was in their place, I would have sent you back to Somalia and married you off as soon as you reached puberty.

Trending

Latest posts