How many people live on their own without being married?

How did your parents take it? I live in uni dorms right now and my mum is somewhat okay with it but she feels ashamed so she doesn't tell many people.
Whilst I dislike how white parents kick out their kids at 18 I equally dislike how somalis will not allow u to move out. I strongly believe everyone should live away from home for sometime esp men

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
5784.jpg

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Move away for a year or two and you'll start to realize how awesome it was to have free rent and your bills being paid for.

I would live with my parents if the opportunity presented itself.

Being an adult isn't as cool as you think it is. I think Peter Pan was onto something.

Live at home but pay for stuff around the house. It’s only fair. I’d rather give my money to my family than to someone else. I’ll only move out when I get married inshallah.

How did your parents take it? I live in uni dorms right now and my mum is somewhat okay with it but she feels ashamed so she doesn't tell many people.
Whilst I dislike how white parents kick out their kids at 18 I equally dislike how somalis will not allow u to move out. I strongly believe everyone should live away from home for sometime esp men

She says my daughter is living in uni dorms = My daughter is getting beat in uni dorms is what they hear.

I can't say they are wrong - there's nothing wrong with decadence but I'm just pointing it out just in case...

Live at home but pay for stuff around the house. It’s only fair. I’d rather give my money to my family than to someone else. I’ll only move out when I get married inshallah.
u live at home cuz u can't afford to pay for ur own apartment. i hope u get a rich man (someone like me....)

https://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2012...hird-degree-burns-with-worlds-hottest-haggis/
here’s an article about my dads restaurant in Edinburgh. We have one in Glasgow as well. Soon London too. That guy in the picture is me. I used to be married but I divorced her.

Omg I love Edinburgh me and my friend stumbled across that restaurant when we got lost leaving Holyrood tryna find that curry place next to the mosque. What a small world!! Do you still live in Edinburgh?

Trending

Latest posts