How many people live on their own without being married?

Omg I love Edinburgh me and my friend stumbled across that restaurant when we got lost leaving Holyrood tryna find that curry place next to the mosque. What a small world!! Do you still live in Edinburgh?

I live in London atm will return in feb next year. My mother lives here. I go there back and forth. I travel a lot.

Reborn
I moved out 3 years ago and now I'm stuck in student finance debt (won't get the chance to pay it back) :gaasdrink:
Definitely worth it kkkkkkkk
However,I'll will comeback home and get a graduate job around the local area.

I’m a lighty bruv. I’m mixed raced however I was sent to puntland for 10 years (dhaqancilis) by my mother. The reason why my parents divorced.
:faysalwtf:
So you're Aabo is Scottish and you went to puntland for dhaqan celis for 10 years

:ayaanswag:Why?
You're not Somali so why not just stay in Scotland

@buule
Haye marka af soomaali fiican ayad ku hadasha

Do you identify as Somali?:cosbyhmm:

Arma will be keeping a close eye on you

@Arma you have half Scottish half somali here who spent 10 years in puntland and speaks Somali "Better than the average Xalimo or abdi" since you're he's abti let him claim somali and live in puntland and let him follow in his fathers footsteps and marry a xaliimo from his reer abti

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I live with my parents because I'm just lazy. I'm capable of moving out and have a few properties of my own. My parents don't care but will want me gone once I get married

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I live on a diff continent to my folks. Living with housemates currently but I realized I need to be living alone to enjoy some privacy and peace of mind.

Live at home but pay for stuff around the house. It’s only fair. I’d rather give my money to my family than to someone else. I’ll only move out when I get married inshallah.
Masha’Allah Sister, May Allah grant you success in this world and the akhira, and grant you a righteous spouse Ameen

I'd like to move out after I graduate high school. I want to be more independent. I'm not too sure because moving out isn't a good financial decision.

Exodus

Alienist
I'm 19, been living on my own in Turkey since I was 17. It sucks to have to cook, clean, do laundry, throw out the trash every day. Though when you get used to it, you do start to become a lot more mature and responsible

I'd like to move out after I graduate high school. I want to be more independent. I'm not too sure because moving out isn't a good financial decision.
Oh:( I’m lucky since Scotland has free tuition fees and isnt expensive to live in:// I deffo wouldn’t have moved to London or something

Trending

Latest posts