How many of you have come from a single parent homes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naclaa walee wa dhibaato. Pack your bag, what are you waiting for? Go visit familka.

O96XY.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Exactly that's why I f*ck with a few of them, but it's either somalis can't seperate religion and arab culture or arab culture is just too overpowering. Regardless I stand by what I said and Arab culture is 100% akhas calayq.
You suffer from inferiority complex I have been to Yemen Saudia Arabia Qatar and Arabs have a beautiful culture masha Allah very warm and hospitable people you must be watching too much Fox News my g likewise I know many Arabs living in the United Kingdom masha good people beautiful culture

You suffer from inferiority complex I have been to Yemen Saudia Arabia Qatar and Arabs have a beautiful culture masha Allah very warm and hospitable people you must be watching too much Fox News my g likewise I know many Arabs living in the United Kingdom masha good people beautiful culture
Here we go the arab booty clapping brigade have come
:bell:

My hooyo macaan raised me. She had to do everything herself. Even with no formal education, she still managed to put food on the table and make us feel special. May Allah reward our mothers with Jannatul firdaws

You do realise each Arab country differs from the other, they have different cultures, different dialects. You can't put them all under one group ?

I agree in some Arab countries * they have some* traditions that are really backwards. But then so does every other country in the world. You find good and bad everywhere.. So cayb calyk @Sanweyn14

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
You do realise each Arab country differs from the other, they have different cultures, different dialects. You can't put them all under one group ?

I agree in some Arab countries * they have some* traditions that are really backwards. But then so does every other country in the world. You find good and bad everywhere.. So cayb calyk
The worst Arabs are the Khaleej. The best are the Yemeni. That's solely from personal experience plus what I've seen in how they treat Somali workers etc. I can't forget the stupid Libyans who hold Somali young men for ransom. I hate the Somalis that bootyclap for these scum more than these scum I mentioned.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Uae and Saudi Arabia, these people are rotten to the core and the kibir from all this new money alongside their aggressive culture makes them very nasty people. Nearly snuffed this fat prick for trying to push me in medina.
I have been to medina and wallahi they're the most pleasant people that I have ever encountered if you said reer Mecca then I might agree with you cause they're a bit harsh but all in all I have seen many good things for example in Jeddah I saw this Saudi citizen trying to defend a Somali cause he didn't have his immigration papers in order, not saying there's no bad Arabs but to tar over 350 million people with the same brush is ludicrous to say the least.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My hooyo macaan raised me. She had to do everything herself. Even with no formal education, she still managed to put food on the table and make us feel special. May Allah reward our mothers with Jannatul firdaws

:kendrickcry:

Amin thuma Amin Hooyo macaan :friendhug:

The worst Arabs are the Khaleej. The best are the Yemeni. That's solely from personal experience plus what I've seen in how they treat Somali workers etc. I can't forget the stupid Libyans who hold Somali young men for ransom. I hate the Somalis that bootyclap for these scum more than these scum I mentioned.

Even other Arabs hate the khaleejis, most of the ones I've seen are arrogant wastes. Laakin its unfair to judge all Arabs based on the khaleejis. Have you ever met a Syrian, Palestinian or a Jordanian?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Even other Arabs hate the khaleejis, most of the ones I've seen are arrogant wastes. Laakin its unfair to judge all Arabs based on the khaleejis. Have you ever met a Syrian, Palestinian or a Jordanian?
I met Syrians and Palestinians. I didn't mention them cos I don't know much about them. I only hate those who harm Somalis and they don't. My cousins ex wife was Palestinian and she was a great woman. I don't hate Arabs it's just that people I hate happen to be Arabs who harm Somalis regularly

:mindblown:

Why is being from a divorced home an insult? A huge number of people get divorced and their children are not psychological basket cases. There are plenty of married couples who have children who are damaged by poor parenting.

I'm not from a single parent home but my dad was raised by his mother and came out kind and caring.

Would you insult Nabi Isa (SAW) or nabi Muhammad (SAW) who were raised by mothers? @Cognitivedissonance you go on abput westernized halimos but you have an even worse westernized mentality :snoop:
Not an insult necessary but it for sure explains the chip on the shoulder some people have.

I met Syrians and Palestinians. I didn't mention them cos I don't know much about them. I only hate those who harm Somalis and they don't. My cousins ex wife was Palestinian and she was a great woman. I don't hate Arabs it's just that people I hate happen to be Arabs who harm Somalis regularly

You find good and bad everywhere. Come to Egypt one day and see the differences between them. :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending