How many of you have come from a single parent homes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
The greatest man to walk the face of the earth is an Arab his name is Muhammad may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him that's who I aspire to become not samaale :susp:
And the prophet was the best man to ever live I agree. You seem angry that I hate the Arabs that torture Somalis in the ME and you changed the subject in the other thread.
He did?

Beat him and I will help you with couple of punches, he tried to stain your pure blood. I don't know what I would do if someone accused me of having impure blood like Samaale, I'm sorry Ina-adeer.

@XXX why would you do that? I'm angry at just the thought of you hurling those slurs at him.
:farmajoyaab::mjcry:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:mindblown:

Why is being from a divorced home an insult? A huge number of people get divorced and their children are not psychological basket cases. There are plenty of married couples who have children who are damaged by poor parenting.

I'm not from a single parent home but my dad was raised by his mother and came out kind and caring.

Would you insult Nabi Isa (SAW) or nabi Muhammad (SAW) who were raised by mothers? @Cognitivedissonance you go on abput westernized halimos but you have an even worse westernized mentality :snoop:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Not you're more effeminate than me arguing with every halimo on this site everyday. Grow a pair and move along saxiib. It seems like you're easily triggered something I'll never stop doing as long as you're acting like a dhoocil
Arguing? No I just agree to disagree more time I have noticed you're fickle minded and would bend over backwards to appease others a bit of a brown nosing to be frank all in all you're a feline happy go lucky go along to get along kind of creature very docile.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
And the prophet was the best man to ever live I agree. You seem angry that I hate the Arabs that torture Somalis in the ME and you changed the subject in the other thread.

:farmajoyaab::mjcry:
Don't mind him, he's an Arab booty clapper. I sometimes want to slap him through the screen, he always brings up our prophet scw. It's a cop out for Arab booty clappers to get you to stop talking about the hairy bastards.

This man is comparing our prophet scw to these peasants who are alive in 2017.

Smh.

I too grew up with both parents alxamdulilah. Raising a family is difficult enough. But it's even more difficult for single parents struggling to make ends meet. More power to them.
Both of my parents are in africa with my younger siblings so you can say the streets raised me
mjsuitcry.png

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Arguing? No I just agree to disagree more time I have noticed you're fickle minded and would bend over backwards to appease others a bit of a brown nosing to be frank all in all you're a feline.
Bro you argue with people 24/7 on SSPOT most of whom women. :nahgirl: You're the biggest dhoocil on SSPOT

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Why is being from a divorced home an insult? A huge number of people get divorced and their children are not psychological basket cases. There are plenty of married couples who have children who are damaged by poor parenting.

I'm not from a single parent home but my dad was raised by his mother and came out kind and caring.

Would you insult Nabi Isa (SAW) or nabi Muhammad (SAW) who were raised by mothers? @Cognitivedissonance you go on abput westernized halimos but you have an even worse westernized mentality :snoop:
I love this. Taste of his own medicine.

Always bringing up the prophet scw.

@Cognitivedissonance would you make fun of the prophet scw who was raised by women?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

:jaynerd:

Tell me where I have insulted single parents:kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending