How many of you have come from a single parent homes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You've done worse. You've implied that those raised by single mothers are somehow damaged. :vo3yidw:

This is what happens when you spend to much time on r/redpill.
No they're not damaged but in order to have a healthy functioning kids you need both mothers and fathers present in a child's life.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
To dispel everybody's doubts I strongly believe a mother comes three times before a father likewise I believe heaven lies underneath the feet of your mother so don't come at me withhe hate mothers talk.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
No they're not damaged but in order to have a healthy functioning kids you need both mothers and fathers present in a child's life.

Fact of the matter is each parent is waajib to talk care of their responsibilities but to extrapolate horrible things about someone's character is wrong.

I'm talking about the daddy issues comments.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Fact of the matter is each parent is waajib to talk care of their responsibilities but to extrapolate horrible things about someone's character is wrong.

I'm talking about the daddy issues comments.
It's true both parents have waajib but don't take my constructive criticism as an insult to Somali single mothers I'm merely pointing out that fathers in the west can't fulfil their waajib if they don't even have rights to see their kids is it so hard to accept that the family courts and divorce courts in the west favour females over males?

It's true both parents have waajib but don't take my constructive criticism as an insult to Somali single mothers I'm merely pointing out that fathers in the west can't fulfil their waajib if they don't even have rights to see their kids is it so hard to accept that the family courts and divorce courts in the west favour females over males?
Do Somalis even use the court system ? :jaynerd:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

I dunno but I find it hard to believe that your avg esl hooyo and abo are duking it out in the family courts system. Frankly most Somalis are too poor for this. Especially gaajo uk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I dunno but I find it hard to believe that your avg esl hooyo and abo are duking it out in the family courts system. Frankly most Somalis are too poor for this. Especially gaajo uk
Listen here walaalo Dhee ruunte I have done my due diligence but let's see whether or not you're bias or even tacit consent if you don't answer this question.

Does the divorce courts or family courts in the west favour mothers over fathers?

Many of the younger generation yes but the older generation don't & I think that's mainly due to them being put of by the western system cause they're use to a different way of life.
I don't even see the point of the court system for younger Somalis, unless he/she tryna take the kids to another state/country. I'm thinking since the couple were married there would be a mutual respect that both people would have to be there for the kids and financially support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending