How many of you actually believe Adam and Eve populated the world ?

Adam and Eve

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I forgot that guys name but even the leader of a genetics company believes in God and Adam and Eve.

Hammond

It's never that deep
I feel sorry for you bro
You feel sorry for me because I don't believe two people helped create billions of people even though we'd be all inbred retards if it was true, sometimes I wonder what's wrong with Somalia and then I find people like you.:bell:

CaliTedesse

VIP
@Hybrid you might be laughing my sad agnostic or atheist friend that doesn't want to acknowledge his responsibilities in this world but the I'll just show you proof that even the former leader of Human Genome Project and directed of NIH believes in God.

Francis Collins is his name.

Francis Sellers Collins is an American physician-geneticist who discovered the genes associated with a number of diseases and led the Human Genome Project. He is director of the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland, United States.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
@Hybrid you might be laughing my sad agnostic or atheist friend that doesn't want to acknowledge his responsibilities in this world but the I'll just show you proof that even the former leader of Human Genome Project and directed of NIH believes in God.

Francis Collins is his name.

Francis Sellers Collins is an American physician-geneticist who discovered the genes associated with a number of diseases and led the Human Genome Project. He is director of the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland, United States.
I’lol look him up. There are in fact very few retarded scientists

CaliTedesse

VIP
I’lol look him up. There are in fact very few retarded scientists
Dude you are probably just 17 with few pubes on your balls and thinking you are all that or just 18 with your underdeveloped brain trying to talk down on a scientist who led the HUMAN GENOME PROJECT and knows more on genetics than your small brain can ever fathom. That is the typical nature of a atheist, arrogance sida ibliis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts