How many of you actually believe Adam and Eve populated the world ?

Adam and Eve

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
This question has nothing to do with believing in Allah. I just wanna know how many of you western Somalis believe the story about Adam and Eve that’s in the Abrahamic religion. I’m a fob and I knew as soon as I went to college that this story was a fairytale

This question has nothing to do with believing in Allah. I just wanna know how many of you western Somalis believe the story about Adam and Eve that’s in the Abrahamic religion. I’m a fob and I knew as soon as I went to college that this story was a fairytale

A better question is what do you believe, and what do you base that belief on. How was man or anything created without a higher power enabling it to go from nothing into something. It's simple logic tbh. All created things have to have a enabler.

Lol what do you believe in then? Allah can make anything that he pleases. Why is it so hard to believe that he would make Adam and Eve?

Lol what do you believe in then? Allah can make anything that he pleases. Why is it so hard to believe that he would make Adam and Eve?

There's no basis of logic that a greater power doesn't exist, since all things that exist are temporal. You can have something cease to exist that didn't have a beginning. After acknowledging that fact you can get into debate of the proper set of beliefs(deen)

Some things can be hard to believe and people who take a strict literalist view of the stories in the Quran can be illogical at times.

Remember though atheism brings a lot of personal misery. Stay Muslim, for your whole support system is Muslim.

Hammond

It's never that deep
Two people created an inbred generation in which that inbred generation gave birth to a more inbred generation so and so forth. Doesn't sound viable nor healthy and where did all the archaic hominids come from who mixed with humans.

Ramen

🌸
Two people created an inbred generation in which that inbred generation gave birth to a more inbred generation so and so forth. Doesn't sound viable nor healthy and where did all the archaic hominids come from who mixed with humans.
they would have become infertile or something

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Your thread is basically a: do you believe in religion or not thread. :pachah1:

There were less genetic defects back then, and the conditions were much different. So "inbreeding", marrying between brothers and sisters was not a problem. Entropy increases over time, which is why if you mate with a close relative nowadays it is detrimental. We are not as genetically fit as the first people created by God. The antediluvian world is in no way comparable to what we see today.

To emphasise my point, people lived much longer back then.

Genesis 5:27 "Altogether, Methuselah lived a total of 969 years, and then he died."

Genesis 6:3 "Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years."

Thousands of years later, laws against breeding like this were eventually instituted. The harmful effects of the curse had damaged DNA to the point where it was no longer viable to marry family members.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
What do you mean viable or healthy even Einstein married his first cousin. Allah swt made it sure Adam (AS) and Eve descendants were healthy.

Also the risks of cousin marriage aren't that great, unless it's first marriage, but even Einstein did that and Darwin. You can marry a far away cousin and risk of having a child with defect is same as marrying someone who's not from your family. So don't spread bullshit around about not healthy offspring.

Hammond

It's never that deep
What do you mean viable or healthy even Einstein married his first cousin. Allah swt made it sure Adam (AS) and Eve descendants were healthy.

Also the risk of cousin marriage aren't that great. You can marry a far away cousin and risk of having a child with defect is same as marrying someone who's not from your family .

Marrying your cousin won't hugely affect your descendants but when they do it multiple times that's when the deformities come. The whole world would be filled with deformed mentally ill people much like your average pakistani or Indian family.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Marrying your cousin won't hugely affect your descendants but when they do it multiple times that's when the deformities come. The whole world would be filled with deformed mentally ill people much like your average pakistani or Indian family.
You are also disregarding the fact Indians have one of the highest IQ's and are great academics and have contributed much to the world in regards to medicine and science. Just like Ashkenazi jews who tend to marry their cousins and have one of highest IQ's.

Hammond

It's never that deep
You are also disregarding the fact Indians have one of the highest IQ's and are great academics and have contributed much to the world in regards to medicine and science. Just like Ashkenazi jews who tend to marry their cousins and have one of highest IQ's.
So they have a high amount of birth defects but smart people. Now how would you explain the rest of the world full of low IQ people who are the products of Adam and Eve? Is everyone a high IQ inbred? Why Did you disregard the chinese:ayaanswag:

CaliTedesse

VIP
So they have a high amount of birth defects but smart people. Now how would you explain the rest of the world full of low IQ people who are the products of Adam and Eve? Is everyone a high IQ inbred? Why Did you disregard the chinese:ayaanswag:
I feel sorry for you bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts